Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A70

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A70

Fido and Telus are announcing the update for the A70 to Android 10 for may 25th. Will Rogers update be on the same date?

Thanks

**Labels Added**

Highlighted

Re: Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A70

Hey @jpduval,

Thank you for your inquiry! We hope you've been keeping safe and well! 🙂

Please refer to our OS Upgrade Schedule found HERE for the latest news or information on software/security updates. 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I saw the schedule but I was wondering why Telus and Fido are announcing the Update and not Rogers?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When Rogers will release Android 10 firmware for Samsung A70. All other companies have already released except Rogers and Fido.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, the schedule you link has no reference to A70 being updated. Surprise surprise.

Your competitors Bell and Telus has already provided the update late May and Rogers, being Rogers, hasnt updated their customer base. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Yes still waiting for A70 updates, why!!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

This is ridiculous! No updates for the A70 in over 6 months despite there being major security vulnerabilities in the current version. Why is Rogers so far behind their competition? If I had known support would be this terrible I would never have chosen this phone and I would never have signed up with Rogers!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers OS update page shows, firmware for A70 was released on July 6 2020, but my phone is not getting it. I tried OTA and using PC but no luck. 

Please let me know if your phone has received it yet.