cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating new device

hugginsjo
I've been here awhile

The brochure that came with my new phone tells me to sign-in to my rogers, go to usage & services and under Manage my device select Change my SIM. I cannot find the manage my device section anywhere. Can someone please direct me. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Activating new device

RogersTony

Hello, @hugginsjo

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's always exciting to get a new device, we can certainly assist you with the steps on how to activate a new SIM card. Please follow the steps outlined in our Activate or Change SIM Card support article on Rogers.com.

Keep us posted if you have any questions or concerns.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersTony

Hello, @hugginsjo

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's always exciting to get a new device, we can certainly assist you with the steps on how to activate a new SIM card. Please follow the steps outlined in our Activate or Change SIM Card support article on Rogers.com.

Keep us posted if you have any questions or concerns.

RogersTony

hugginsjo
I've been here awhile

I tried absolutely everything that was in the support articles, that's why I came here. What I ended up doing is ignoring all info from rogers and just went by instinct from previous phone changes and voila, it worked. Pamphlets included with new phones shouldn't have step by step instructions that are not current. There is no manage my device under usage and services.

Hey @hugginsjo!

Thanks so much for letting us know that you were able to resolve your issue, that's awesome!! I'm sorry to hear that some of the instructions may be out of date, that's no good! We'll have to look into this further.

If possible, would you be so kind as to post what steps you did take in a bit more detail as it may help other community members who are running into a similar issue! 🙂

Thanks very much!

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation