what is the number to find out who last called on a smart phone?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

what is the number to find out who last called on a smart phone?

I have removed call display cause I find it rather costly. I read in past forums you could use *69 for pay per usage but I tried *69 in this past year and the phone just hangs up. Now is it still *69 I should be using or is there another * number that I need to be using? thank you.

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: what is the number to find out who last called on a smart phone?

I thought it was *69 as well.
(never had to use is, as i have CID)

There is a charge per usage for *69 as well, was my understanding.

Well I understand it's a per use thing but I wouldn't be using it very often. Just like I seldom used my voice mail and call display before. Which is why I cancelled it. I just wanna make sure what the number to press is when you find out who last called in case somebody does phone me and I miss the call.

I'm seeing like over 80 views and not one of you is answering. what do you do just sit and stare at the posts all day?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

views can be anyone who views the thread (yourself included)

There may be people who have viewed it, that do not have the answer though (or dont have any different answer than what i said, so no point in adding it)

Well than I'm gonna assume *69 is the answer. Cause someone should have come up with the answer by now. I can't remember if it was *67 or *69 where it just hungup as I dialed it out. And I'm not gonna run a test on it cause it's a per pay use. But it probly still is *69. Thank you for your help. Anybody else can feel free to reply if they  have other answers.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

*67 is to block your outgoing caller ID.

From everything that i was able to find, it should be *69

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

from what i read on your post you have a smart phone so you are trying to use this feature on a cellular network, from what i remember in my 15+ years working with mobile companies in canada, this feature was never available on wireless networks, only landline networks as far as i know,  sorry to burst your bubble.

@Pauly wrote:

from what i read on your post you have a smart phone so you are trying to use this feature on a cellular network, from what i remember in my 15+ years working with mobile companies in canada, this feature was never available on wireless networks, only landline networks as far as i know,  sorry to burst your bubble.

so you're basically saying that if you use a cell phone you can't check who last called unless you got caller ID? that's rediculous. I've had friends tell me it was a different code than a land line but they don't know the code off hand. I guess it's off to the Rogers store for me today to find out the answer cause I'm getting no where on here.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Just tried *69 and it works. I'm a Rogers Phone client.   My cell phone records incoming calls.