unregistered sim card

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

unregistered sim card

How do i deal with this? just got a new phone and I cant call rogers from it  or do anything with it? any suugestions?

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: unregistered sim card

Could you explain the situation in a bit more detail? It's a new phone? It came with a Sim? Or it's an old Sim from another phone/carrier?

Can't you call rogers from a friends place?
I've Been Here Awhile

I lost my previous phone so the person i went to blocked it and sent me a new phone with new sim card I tryed unblocking it via my account it still didnt work

I've Been Here Awhile

haha yeah but id have to call a friend first....its a closed circle i did send an email to rogers customer service ..no reply

Google Voice from your p. c.? To call rogers?
I've Been Here Awhile

awsome stuff I dont have one I'm just gonna stop by the store on my way from work and get them to do it ty for the response

Well, if you don't have one.... how are you posting?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You can always go into your local Rogers plus store & they will help you with it more if you can not call Rogers. They will also let you use their phone in order to call Rogers as well if they can not fix the issue.

@shaggy. He could be posting from a friends computer / library or another place with a computer lol.

Yeah or he could be using his Two Tin Cans & String Device on the Wookie Network... :-)