“@“ symbol appearing after sms text

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: “@“ symbol appearing after sms text

Is there an update to this? It’s going on day 2 of this issue for me. Thanks!
I've Been Around

Same thing here too. This is day 2... Very odd and annoying...
I've Been Around

My son and I have both been having the same problem. Suggested fix has not worked. We both have the Google Pixel 3. Please help! Super annoying especially when you are sending a link and that is added to the end of it!
I've Been Around

I am having the same problem for the last 2 days too, whoever I text they say I'm sending an @ symbol but I'm not and sometimes at the end of a text message I receive I see the @ symbol also and they don't send it.  I'm with Rogers.

I've Been Around

Hi there, this is happening to my daughter and now myself as well. This is troubling as I've had 2 people concerned that I'm spreading a virus of some sort, including a work contact! Is there a solution or explanation yet?

Hello Community!

We appreciate you all posting your concerns and experiences regarding this very bizarre issue with sending SMS.

We have confirmation that a fix was implemented successfully after midnight and we do not have any more reports of this issue happening. If any users in the Community are still experiencing this issue we'll need to escalate a Ticket for further investigation.

Feel free to reach out to any of the usual Channels or send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can take care of this for you.

If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please CLICK HERE.

RogersTony