"custom" plans...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

"custom" plans...

Just wondering, I cannot seem to locate an answer anywhere within rogers.com or other mobile forums... while I have been with Rogers for a number of years, I had the chance to get a plan that works very good for me, and is valued fairly.

However, some of the newer feature releases, like extended coverage and roam like home (more so extended network) are not available with my plan. The expanded network is important for my work.

Does Rogers offer flexability on the Share Everything plans in terms of the addons? for example, I do not and will not ever be using th GameCentre NHL stuff, is there a discount that can be given to those users that do not want this addon? even the shomi, spotify, texture choices don't interest me, but one of those I could perhaps justify...

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: "custom" plans...

Good day @b-ry,

Thank you for your post!

Unfortunately if you would only like to benefit from some of the elements included in the Share Everything plans, the pricing would remain the same.

There is unfortunately no discount applicable if you do not want to take advantage of the free experience or from Rogers NHL GameCentre Live.

Let me know if you would like me to reach out to you directly!

I would have the ability to review your plan or see if we could make you benefit from potential alternative offers.

RogersMaude

I'm a Regular

@RogersMaude Thanks for the information.
Sure you can contact me with protential alternative offers! I'll keep an eye on the inbox.

You are very welcome!

Allow me a few minutes, I think you're already familiar with the Private Message process Smiley Wink

RogersMaude