cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone plan upgrade

mapp447
I plan to stick around

HI,

I am a senior trying to upgrade my phone and plan.there is currently an offer on my plan to upgrade but when i try to purchase a phone it send me to far more expensive plans and not the current offer which is quite reasonable? can someone let me know what i might be doing wrong? Thanks  MAP

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: phone plan upgrade

RogersYasmine

Hello @mapp447!

Welcome to our community and congrats on your first post! 🙂

I understand that you are trying to take advantage of an offer that was presented to you online but it doesn't seem to be working out too well. 😞

Just to confirm, are you fully logged into your Rogers profile online when attempting to accept this offer? I would recommend that you try using either Chrome or Edge web browser when attempting to process your upgrade. Also, sometimes it helps to clear your web browsing history before proceeding. If nothing is working and you are still having a difficult time, please send a Private Message to us @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. 

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersYasmine

Hello @mapp447!

Welcome to our community and congrats on your first post! 🙂

I understand that you are trying to take advantage of an offer that was presented to you online but it doesn't seem to be working out too well. 😞

Just to confirm, are you fully logged into your Rogers profile online when attempting to accept this offer? I would recommend that you try using either Chrome or Edge web browser when attempting to process your upgrade. Also, sometimes it helps to clear your web browsing history before proceeding. If nothing is working and you are still having a difficult time, please send a Private Message to us @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. 

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

mapp447
I plan to stick around

HI,

Thanks for the info i am using Opera,i will try another browser as you suggest,Thank you tony

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation