month to month account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

month to month account

how old do have to be to get a month to month account with no contract

***Edited Labels.*** 

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: month to month account

Hello Dakotadefoe

Age limit should be 16 years of age and older. You must have 2 government photo IDs to open a Rogers account or any cellphone account with any carrier.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Not sure if there actually is an age.. might be around 18.

Even without getting a contract phone, etc.. someone would have to set up the plan, go through the normal checks for credit, etc.. (make sure its not a risk of them not paying, etc.)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gdkitty

Some reps will say over 16 and some will say over 18. Its a bit confusing but 50/50 its both answers.  Best to have the OP call in and ask. 

. If you call Rogers they will verify it for you but most say 16 and 18 depending on the rep. to open any Rogers account as long as their credit is in good and excellent condition and has proper documentation ID. 

If your credit is bad or low, you will either need someone to cosign for you to pay a deposit. The deposit is something they will tell you.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @dakotadefoe the minimum age to activate a Cable, Internet, Home Phone or Wireless account is 18 years old.

RogersDarrell