longest hold time

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

longest hold time

Whats the longest hold time that you have been on? Personally i'm at 1 hour right now since i talked to the first person and all i wanted to do was cancel a service that i've had for 5 years and not on contract. I'm kind of curious on how long it will be since i'll talk to someone ^_^

****Edited Labels****

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: longest hold time

Longest hold time for me was about 1 half hours lol. Honestly every time I call Rogers, ill be holding on for around 20 mins+ until someone picks up. This happens a lot.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Bout an hour and a half, but that was while they were having a major outage somewhere. Normaly when I call, it's less than 10 mins, but I try to call early morn, may be a less busy time.

I've Been Here Awhile

I am approaching 1 hour 8 more minutes!!!! and I am following up on an issue which they were suppose to get back to me!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

3 HOURS ON 2 separate occasions not to mention multiple hour long waits frequently. In the last week I have been on hold for a total of 8 and a half hours and have still not talked to anyone! Cancelled my Rogers wireless today. Enough is enough.  

Retired Moderator RogersShaun
Retired Moderator

Hello @AnnoyedNorthern,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience trying to connect with us, and I'm very sorry to hear you've decided to cancel your services. 

If you need to get in touch with us, in addition to phoning in, you can contact us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers or send a PM to @CommunityHelps. For more information on our Private Message system, please see this page.

RogersShaun

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm nearing 45 minutes.  All I want to do is cancel cable.  I am beginning to think they make you hold on purpose so you will change your mind and not cancel.

This is ridiculous.  WOnder if they will encourage me to stay and talk about their wonderful customer service?

Hello @raybacchus,

Long hold times are the worst to deal with, after 45 minutes I would be really frustrated too!

I hope that you were eventually able to get some assistance with canceling your Cable service. If not, please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps and we can get this taken care of for you. 

For more information on our Private messaging system please click here.

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

Terrible customer service, whats the point of having a live chat if I have to wait for ever. Same with the phone, waited for 3hrs and didn't get any one, had to finally hang up.

Hello @Raj73,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how much of a pain it can be waiting on hold for such a long time especially if it's happening on both Live Chat and when you called in. 

What type of issue or inquiry were you reaching out to us about? We're able to help out with a lot of issues here on the Community Forums via @CommunityHelps. Send us a Private Message and we can gain access to your account and assist you.

For more information on our Private messaging system please click here.

RogersTony

Topic Stats