longest hold time

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: longest hold time

This is primarily a USER to USER forum.
For users to collaborate/help each other.  Only really monitored by Rogers employees. 

They cant really do any upgrades, etc stuff from here.

That being said.. I am not sure if I am just lucky or what when calling in.
Or if I just call at the right time..
Longest I can remember in the last year or two, would be like 15 minutes?

But generally I try to call earlier in the day, seems to be a lot less people at that time.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I can't remember the last time I called Rogers about a problem. but I don't think the wait time was excessive. A couple of days ago I called my ISP (not Rogers) to diagnose a slow connection speed and noticed the wait was longer than I remember before. Perhaps it's an industry wide symptom of not having enough CSRs on hand to help customers, concentrating more on sales. At least it's not as bad as in the old days when we didn't have speaker phones.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I hope you eventually were able to contact someone.
I called in twice this month. Once Internet related and once TV related. the wait was no more than 3-5 minutes.

As Gdkitty mentioned time of day may make the difference. My calls were late morning or early afternoon.
I'm Here A Lot

I've been on hold for 45 min. Was going to try to work out a new plan, but I think I'm cancelling instead. If they can't be bothered to asneer the phone, then I can't be bothered to stay with them

Good morning @dakondaknlade,

Welcome back to the Community, glad to see you active again Smiley Happy.

It would be sad to lose you as a customer over long wait times Smiley Sad. Did you have a chance to get in touch with my colleagues over live chat or social media? Are you still looking for assistance with your plan?

Please keep us posted!

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Been on hold for 1:50 waiting for Rogers NHL Live, this is the second call, the manager was supposed to call back within 24 hours, that was 3 days ago. As an account holder with 5 phones and a credit card with them, they are about to lose all my account over not refunding $170 for my NHL live that blocks all the games on chromecast and the xBox One no matter where the games are played. I'm also on hold on Rogers Live Chat as well.

Rogers, get your act together, want to keep customers, treat them better.

Topic Stats