live chat problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: live chat problem

Hi, I need to reset my account online to view my bills and such. Please let me know soon so I can do online billing.

Thank you.

Rogers Employee grandpajim
Rogers Employee

Hello Missy 86

From previous message by Meowmix

You can contact Rogers Live Support ( http://www.rogershelp.com/livesupport-v6/?queueID=53 ) & have them fix this for you. They are the only ones that can do it.
Jim
I've Been Around

I totally support the topic starter - this happens all the time! Errors with Chat window.

I connect to on-line support, chat window pops up, but it looks "wrong" (sometimes in 50% time it looks "right" and I can chat with no problems).

So it looks wrong, I start chatting and very soon there's no text box dissapears and you can do nothing! I've tried different browsers (usually I use Chrome) and rebooting them and the laptop. Can anyone explain how to fix it?

I do not wanna call, cos it takes ages to get connected after waiting for your turn and endless "press one, press two" etc.

thank you.

I've Been Here Awhile

Can I have the details of my new plan and my data usage
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Thronzz

You will need to speak Rogers threw the phone or Rogers Live Chat to get that info. This is a User to User forum.
I've Been Around

I am trying to use Rogers live chat but for the past few days the chat box does not scroll while in use, so every message pushes the text box at the bottom until it just disappears and I can't type any more.

I've toggled with zoom and got a few lines extra but that is the only change I have found.

Thanks

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Have you tried in another browser? sometimes plays differently between browsers

I've Been Here Awhile

Same thing here...How utterly frustrating!!!!

I've Been Around

I can't even open live chat. It says the DNS does not exist and to check my spelling, it's a direct lin off Rogers' site. I've tried through Firefox and Internet Explorer now.

I've Been Around

Hi guys, I found a temporary fix. Hold down the control key and use the scroll on your mouse - like how you would adjust screen size on a browser. This enabled me to view the conversation and the text box!