live chat problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

live chat problem

im trying to get my bill issue resolved throught live chat. but for some reason the text/type box dissapears after 2 replies.

i've used chrome and firefox. so is it an addon i need?

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: live chat problem

Shouldnt be.. but sometimes.. ANY site, can react differently.. work fine in one browser, but different in another.
Try IE yet? You may not like the browser, but may work for this.

You can also call in.  People seem to hate calling.. but i usualy find they can understand me, i can explain better over the phone.  The last few billing reps i have had, have been GREAT.. and fixed my issue, and even helped me save money.

I've Been Around

i just payed some of my bill with online banking for the first time and when i look at my bill it is not showing any recieved payment?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bmerritt

When paying with Online Banking, this will take up to 7 business days for Rogers to get the payment & then have it shown on the Rogers site. You must wait for the 7 business days to pass. It can be shorter but depends on when the bank releases the payment to Rogers & Rogers gets it.
I've Been Around

My live chat keeps disconnecting. I am in the middle of typing with the virtual keyboard up and it happens. No i am not tapping anything by mistake.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Virtual Keyboard? Are you typing from a tablet of some form?

I have never tried to connect to it, other than from a PC.. not quite sure how it reacts to other types of browsers.

While you still may get rude/unhelpful reps via the phone, i still do find it the easiest way to contact them (depending on the issue, obviously something where they may have to remote connect to your PC, would have to be via the chat).

I've Been Around

i put a deposit of $40 to reserve the blackberry 10.  I decided not to get it, and was told if i decided not to get it then i will be reimbersed the $40.  please advise as to how I will be receiving the $40 back please.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello edino

When you cancel the reservation or the phone gets shipped, you get a email saying the $40 will be credit back into your account within the first or second invoice. This is how they give you back the $40.
I've Been Around

I need to be able to print past bills.  I set up an account.  I try to put in my accout number to get bills or to have them emailed to me says I am already signed up blah blah and wont let me put in account number

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hunnypooh

You can contact Rogers Live Support & have them fix this for you. They are the only ones that can do it.