iPhone Value Pack

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

iPhone Value Pack

Hi, I have an iPhone Value Pack that costs me $5/- extra per month. I have tried to call the customer service asking for what this pack additionally provides and also tried to check on the website, but there is no information available. Can someone please tell me what this pack is and what are its benifits. I might want to just discontinue it if its not a useful add-on.

Thanks

Mazhar

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

Re: iPhone Value Pack

Hello @mazharx and welcome to the Community Forums!

How long have you had the value pack for?

Take a look at the link here for more information on our in-market value packs.

If it is an older expired value pack that has been on the account for some time we will need to look into your account for more details.

Thanks,

RogersMay

I'm Here A Lot

Thank you moderate for the link. All questions answered and I think this add-on is a good one, I'll keep it. Thank you! Regards
Mazhar
I Plan to Stick Around

I would like to add the 5$ iPhone value pack on my account but don't want the premium voicemail to text, i want to keep my enhanced voicemail which works well with the voicemail app included in the iPhone phone app... It that possible?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The VM to text is ONTOP of the regular voicemail..  I think it just texts it to you as WELL as going in to check/delete, etc as normal.

Its not directly on the website.. but i know its available (as i was able to get it on my wifes)

There is a $5 addon pack which had the VISUAL VOICEMAIL as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

Am on the myrogers site right now and i can't find a value pack with visual voicemail, the only one i can find is this one...

there's nothing i can find that relates to Visual Voicemail, nothing at all... Does visual voicemail still ecxist?

$5 Value Pack iPhone

- Premium Voicemail-To-Text & 35 voice messages
- U.S. & International Preferred Rate
- Unlimited U.S. & International Text Messages
- Name Display
- Who CalledTM

I'm Here A Lot

Voice mail to text means visual voicemail isn't it?
I Plan to Stick Around

Am wondering the same thing.... The impression that i got is this, (Visual Voicemail) is the one that works with the iPhone built in phone app... that means no need to dial in to retreive your voicemail, it gets downloaded straight to the phone app, which you can listen in any order that you want.  Voicemail to text uses the messages app (on the iphone) and give you a text version of the voicemail via MMS, that means if someone leave a voicemail like, "Jay call me back as soon as possible", you will receive a text (MMS) saying "Jay call me back as soon as possible" with the voice version next to the text... The voice part still gets downloaded to the phone but via the messages app because it's received as a MMS... That's how i think it works!

Can somebody can clear this up? I don't want Voicemail to text, i want Visual voicemail.

I'm Here A Lot

Yes. I have that with this same pack $5/-

I Plan to Stick Around

what do you have with your value pack? Can you be more specifc please?