iPhone Hardware Upgrade Ordered - Not received yet

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

iPhone Hardware Upgrade Ordered - Not received yet

Ordered iphone XS Max on 26th Dec,not received yet.

Shared my concern on Rogers website on 30th Dec, it said Rogers will reply to my concerns in 1 business day. I had selected email reply but today been 3rd Jan "NO RESPONSE"

After following up with Rogers finally got shipment number for UPS today 

Co-ordinated between both of them, finally came up with altogether "BREAKING NEWS" that the lady saie wait till 9th Jan if you did not get anything then they can help me out 

I really dont know now what to do.

Still, I have raised 2 back to back my concern on same website hoping a "RESPONSE" from rogers 

***Added Labels***

Re: iPhone Hardware Upgrade Ordered - Not received yet

Good evening @KGP,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! We appreciate your contribution.

All year and especially during the holidays, we've all experienced the dramatic emotions of waiting on a package to be safely shipped to our house. The happiness that comes when you finally receive it is normally worth the stress of waiting.

If you placed the order on the 26th of December, today would be the 4th business day. The regular delay for delivery is 3-5 business days. I certainly don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but since we're still within regular delay, there is little to be done to accelerate the process.

If a UPS tracking number was generated, that means it is ready to be (or is in the process of being) picked up from our warehouse and on it's way to your house. I would not be surprised if it was delivered tomorrow. Keep an eye on the "Tracking" page of the ups.ca website for updates!

I can understand the frustration associated with the feeling of not receiving proper support when contacting our representatives. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know!

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

Changed plan and upgraded to an iPhone XR 128GB yellow on Dec. 28/18. Was told they were in stock. Still no shipping email. Called and was told it’s not in stock. What?! Does anyone know how often Rogers restocks?

Good evening @Mugglegirl,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Thanks for your post!

I know what it's like to be waiting on a new phone and I can certainly understand your concern.

I've just verified the delay for the  iPhone XR 128GB in yellow and the approximative delivery delay should be 2-3 weeks. Keep in mind that it could be shipped to you sooner.

Keep an eye on your email inbox for shipping notification!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation