cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone Hardware Upgrade - Negative Experience

FadedGreen
I've been around

I preordered an iPhone 11 pro from Rogers and received it a week ago. The phone does NOT work upon arrival since it cannot connect to the Rogers network. Rogers asked me to return the device and as they have received my returned device, I found I am not able to get a new one since they changed my billing address within 30 days. Contacted customer service and they asked me to do the upgrade in store but the store said they cannot do it. Now I have to wait for another 3 weeks to get my device upgraded. Have been a customer of Rogers for 7 yrs but now thinking of switching to another provider.

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: iPhone Hardware Upgrade - Negative Experience

RogersMaude

Good evening @FadedGreen,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community! I'm sorry to hear you received a phone that was not functional. I can definitely understand why you're feeling this way.

Did the store agent tell you why they could not do it for you? Based on the information you provided us with, there should be no reason why they can't process the hardware upgrade, at the retail location.

We have policies and practices in place to prevent fraud and it seems like that's what's preventing you from placing another order. We certainly want to try and help you resolve this, as we value your loyalty and appreciate your business. We would be sad to see you go because of this situation.

We'd like the opportunity to see if anything else could be done. To do so, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can access your account and get started. If you are not familiar with our private messaging system please click here.

Looking forward to your PM! 

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: iPhone Hardware Upgrade - Negative Experience

RogersMaude

Good evening @FadedGreen,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community! I'm sorry to hear you received a phone that was not functional. I can definitely understand why you're feeling this way.

Did the store agent tell you why they could not do it for you? Based on the information you provided us with, there should be no reason why they can't process the hardware upgrade, at the retail location.

We have policies and practices in place to prevent fraud and it seems like that's what's preventing you from placing another order. We certainly want to try and help you resolve this, as we value your loyalty and appreciate your business. We would be sad to see you go because of this situation.

We'd like the opportunity to see if anything else could be done. To do so, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can access your account and get started. If you are not familiar with our private messaging system please click here.

Looking forward to your PM! 

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation