horrible service to a long term client

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

horrible service to a long term client

I am a long term client with Rogers, and i have 2 Interaction numbers for credits on an upgrade that i called in about. I have spent a total of 5 hours on the phone (mainly on hold) with rogers only to be told they have been applied. It is impossible as i have never referenced them and the upgrade just showed up on this bill. I was also told last friday that these credits would be applied by end of business day by a manager (as the rep could not do more than 50.00 credit). So for a total of 200.00 they promised to pull a call log to hear the conversation. It has been 3 days and i still have not heard back from anyone. What a horrible run around I am getting. I am in the process of switching over to a competitor in hopes for better service. 

***Added Labels***

Re: horrible service to a long term client

Hi @j1126

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums! 

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this matter may have caused you.

We definitely want to help you rectify this issue.

We'd be happy to look into the missing credits, however, it will require access to your account.

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps when you are back online, thanks in advance. 

If you are not familiar with our private messaging system, it is explained in this blog

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

So I went through the waste of time of messaging back and forth for an hour only to get more excuses. It is now over 24 hours later then the initial promised callback time from rogers to review a call i had with an associate. This is a technology company and in 4 days they have not been able to get back to me. This is ridiculous. I am sick of getting the run around, with no solutions. The part that annoys me the most is how at the end of every call they end it with "we appreciate your loyalty and business with rogers". No you dont!!! Put the script away and get back to helping people like humans and following through with promises

Community Manager
Community Manager

@j1126

Have you reached out to @CommunityHelps yet as @RogersMaude suggested?

We would really like to assist here, but need to get further information to investigate.

Thanks,

RogersDarrell

I'm Here A Lot

yes i have but they just made excuses and said they couldnt contact anyone..

Community Manager
Community Manager

@j1126

Great to hear you reached out to us already. I've taken a peak into the investigation and see that we advised that the call was still being searched and reviewed under the original request with the Call Centre you had detailed above.

These processes take time to complete and unfortunately cannot be completed over night. We appreciate your patience.

RogersDarrell

I'm Here A Lot

i never asked for it to be completed overnight. the original request was MONDAY...today is FRIDAY. I don't understand what is taking so long. The promise was for 2 to 3 business days.

Stop making excuses.

I'm Here A Lot

original interaction id I957475137 promised 3 day turnaround max

today about an hour ago i got interaction id I958672315 promising the 200 credited within 15 minutes....Well here i am back on hold as they have NOT been applied and once again waiting for answers.

What is Rogers problem?????? That is TWICE i was promised this to be completed.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

If you're going to  be a Rogers customer  ... get used to that feeling of frustration .  Smiley Very Happy

I'm a long time customer too  ..and just received my third screwed up  bill in a row  and they are back to their old tricks of adding  long distance to a tower I'm not even close to. 

There comes  a point that the fun of a challenge in dealing with a company like Rogers is just not worth the frustration . 

As a small business person I'm supposed to become more efficient to remain in business  but why is it that Rogers is continually  trying by apparently whatever means possible to increase the revenue form my account even though  my service requirements with them  have not changed  in the last number of years . 

As far as community helps goes .... sorry ... not wasting my time there again. Smiley Wink

I'm a Trusted Contributor

And speaking of customer relations  ... what is with the footnotes and subscripts  in the Rogers marketing info ? To me it just screams ... I'm trying to screw you over.   

In this day and age and in an online format  why are there not links put in place instead of subscripts so you can easily access the footnote information ? Oh no it has to be hidden on some obscure page  that you have to be Sherlock Holmes to be able to find.  

Customer oriented ? I think not .... shareholder oriented to be sure !!

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation