cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crave gift card

yellowbird1
I've been around

I have a Crave Gift card I wish to use and downloaded it on my smart phone. I have an account now but cannot figure out how to access it on my Smart TV Ignite with Rogers. It automatically subscribes me on my Rogers account. I want to try the gift card first before I actually subscribe but cannot figure out how to transfer it to my TV. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to access my account and transfer to Ignite TV. Can anyone help me with this please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: crave gift card

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@yellowbird1 wrote:

I have a Crave Gift card I wish to use and downloaded it on my smart phone. I have an account now but cannot figure out how to access it on my Smart TV Ignite with Rogers. It automatically subscribes me on my Rogers account. I want to try the gift card first before I actually subscribe but cannot figure out how to transfer it to my TV. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to access my account and transfer to Ignite TV. Can anyone help me with this please

As far as I know, you can only redeem a Crave gift card when you subscribe directly through the Crave web site.  You cannot access a direct Crave subscription from the Ignite set-top box.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: crave gift card

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@yellowbird1 wrote:

As far as I know, you can only redeem a Crave gift card when you subscribe directly through the Crave web site.  You cannot access a direct Crave subscription from the Ignite set-top box.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation