confirmation email

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

confirmation email

I didn't receive a confirmation email after I purchased the internet online. Now what do I do??? Help

***Edited Labels***

Re: confirmation email

Hi @tea23,

Welcome to the Community!

Do you have an existing account with Rogers? If yes then do you have an updated email address associated with the account? If you're a brand new customer did you speak to Live Chat to activate the new service or did you go through the Buy Online option?

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm a new customer and I did the buy online option

Have you checked all your spam/junk folders to ensure the confirmation email didn't drop there?

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, I have and there is nothing there

It can take up to 24 hours for the confirmation email to be generated how long has it been?

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

I did it on Sunday about noon

Hi @tea23,

Have you received a confirmation email since then? What installation time/day did you choose? Typically technicians do call ahead to confirm the appointment. 

If you want us to confirm the details on your Internet installation, please reach out to us via PM  @CommunityHelps next time you're online. To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.

RogersZia