bill has been paid online but not on here.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

bill has been paid online but not on here.

i paid my bill through online banking and it said online that my bill was paid. now on here it is saying i still owe money. so confused, because it even took the money out of my account. so what do i do now????  

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: bill has been paid online but not on here.

Hi Cassy95, it probably because it take a while for the info to flow (?) from the bank to Rogers.  Wait 24 hours, if its still not shown as paid on your Rogers Account, then phone the Customer Service line and talk to a human being, after the dial the #, the next options are 4, another 4, and then a 1.  That will get you to a person.  Or... what I would do (having had much foo foo with live-chat and phone help), I would just get to the nearest Rogers Kiosk in nearest shopping mall, and talk to a person there.  Not sure if that's an option for you, but worth a try.  I'm only a Rogers customer for about 3 weeks, and been around the bush and back, and not sure whether I even want a cell phone at all, life was fine without it. Jury still out.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Nothing happens with online banking during the weekend until start of business Monday morning. However, if the bill was due on the weekend and you paid it on that date, then you're okay.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Normally if its done durring the week, it should only take like 24 hours.. but as mentioned.. with the weekend, it might take longer (based on business days).

The bank has to report to rogers and transfer the money, etc.

Now, if your worried about LATE FEES, etc.. as long as you pay your BANK by the day due, it should be fine, even if it doesnt process for 1-2 days viewable on the website.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Depending on the BANK online banking takes anywhere from 24 hours to 5days... 

The only way to get payment to post right away is with credit card/Visa debit card or paying with Interac at rogers.com (if your bank is on the list)  Other then those 3 options the rest of the payment options take processing time... the least amount of time would be the store and that should post within 24 hours.  

With all payment methods the monies leave the your BANK account right away but wont post... 

HOWEVER... If you made you payment and time has lapsed then you may want to check the Rogers account # to sent the payment to.  Make sure it matches that on your invoice.   You may want to contact the bank to do investigation on the PMT if everything is correct and the payment is just missing 

I Plan to Stick Around

My account is still showing my March bill unpaid and My April bill is not there. I have been trying for 2 weeks using feedback and chats and a phone call (Which cut off on me) They keep telling me that the one they see shows my March bill as paid and my april bill is showing with the due date of April 29 th. I have tried signing out and back in but it doesn't change. 3 days ago they told me they would change it and send an email for the april bill.  I went on the chat again today and nothing has changed.  It's like it's frozen in time!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Online Banking Payment

How long does it take for myrogers account to update when paying for a bill through online banking?

I Plan to Stick Around

It's usually posted by the time you get your next bill. In my case it didn't show up at all until I started calling on the chat went to the store etc. It took over a month for them to fix the problem. I got an email from rogers that it's paid, but It's not paid yet on my account page.
I've Been Around

PAID $50.00 TODAY WILL SHOW TOMORROW.  I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH I NEED TO PAY MY CELL PHONE OFF?.  I ALSO HAVE A CREDIT ON MY BILL, COULD I PUT THAT MONEY TOWARDS MY BILL FOR MY CELL PHONE?.  I'M THINKING OF COMING BACK TO ROGERS BUT THE DEAL I HAVE WITH BELL IS GOOD BUT I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CHANNELS.

Hello @christinamary45!

We'd definitely love to have you back as a customer... but by the sounds of it, I don't think we'll be able to fully answer all your questions here. 

Please PM us @CommunityHelps and let us know what services you're interested in and we'll do our best to answer all your questions 🙂

You can find instructions on how to PM us here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 9 in conversation