Zedd Customer Solutions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Zedd Customer Solutions

When using the link be aware that you need to do it with each phone and email contact individually. Also have to renew do not call list every three years.

Bruce.
I've Been Around

Hello, pls let me know if there is any offer for returning customers. I got a call today. 

Hello @Rbnr001!

Welcome to the Community and congratulations on your first post! 😀

We understand you recently received a phone call from someone at Rogers. We would absolutely love to have you back in the Rogers family! Do you recall which department they were reaching out from? We would love to chat with you further to see how we can help! 

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on our Private Messaging system, please CLICK HERE.

We hope to hear from you soon!

RogersLaura

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Rbnr001 wrote:

Hello, pls let me know if there is any offer for returning customers. I got a call today. 

Just as an FYI, there are lots of telemarketers pretending to be Rogers. Don't deal with them.  There are several ways to tell - check out the following link.  One item I can add is that if you have name-display, Rogers will usually show as the name, whereas the telemarketers who spoof the Rogers number usually don't.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Scam-Phishing-Fraud-Discussions/Blocking-Unwanted-Callers-Telem...

PS. If you have Rogers in your speed dial system in your phone, the Rogers name may come up on the spoofed number name display since that's the way many speed dial systems work. 

I've Been Around

I am seriously ticked off! They call my phone non stop. I answer and it drops the call repeatedly. I explained quite clearly I am on my Son's account as he is special needs and I deal with his account! First woman sees this on the account. We proceed...call drops. Another woman calls me today and was down right rude!! Telling me she needs to speak directly to my son. I say it's my phone number your calling for a reason and to look at the notes and she will see I am the one they are to speak to! She couldn't be bothered to look became rude and hung up on me!

Hello @Tmcdonald!

Thanks for joining us in the Rogers Community Forums and congratulations on your first post! 

I can certainly understand why you'd be frustrated over these phone calls. It sounds like they are becoming quite disruptive. 😑

Firstly, I'd like to say that not all calls from "Rogers" are legitimate. There have been quite a few instances reported of third-party companies posing as Rogers. Our outbound agents definitely try to remain as courteous and respectful as possible. For your own safety and security, here are a few ways to determine if the calls are legitimate:

• We will never call you to sell you a service you already have with us.
• We won’t offer to sell you services from a competitor when you already have our services.
• We will never use abusive, unprofessional, or derogatory language.
• Our representatives will never refuse to give you their name or an interaction number.
• We will never hang up on you.
• Our representatives will always let you know that the call is being recorded.

If you'd like, we can put in a request to have you removed from our internal marketing lists so you will no longer receive any marketing communications from us. It can take up to 10 calendar days to be processed once submitted. 

To proceed, please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you!
RogersLaura

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

...and more information on telemarketers per post 74 of this thread, see the following link which helps you distinguish between telemarketers and real Rogers agents.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Scam-Phishing-Fraud-Discussions/Blocking-Unwanted-Callers-Tele...

I've Been Around

Just got a call today from someone saying they're Rogers. They offered me Ignite 300u for $29.99, because of a promotion in my area. I told them that I'd call them back as I was busy, but I was very interested in the deal. The person over the phone told me that she left a note on my Rogers account, and that if I wanted to get it, I can call Rogers.

So I did call Rogers, to which they told me there were no notes of any sort of deal even remotely like that. I then looked at the number that called me (which was 866-816-0619) and it turns out it's Zedd Company Solutions. After a couple forum posts, I found out that they are an "Authorized Rogers Vendor." 

During the phone call later, however, I was told many times over and over again that Rogers is not affiliated with Zedd, and that it was probably a scam call. After telling the reps about the community posts and how I'm not the only one with this problem, they felt it then was necessary to explain in a really dumbed-down way (I really didn't appreciate that) how this was "a scam."

Is anyone else having this problem??