Zedd Customer Solutions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Zedd Customer Solutions

This is totally one of those "the right hand doesnt know what the left hand is doing" type scenarios.

Like.. this should be a SIMPLE thing that CS reps at rogers, are trianed with... WHO the 3rd party marketing companies they use, etc.

Zedd IS a legit 3rd party company on behalf of rogers... they can just be anoying..

For anyone with issues.. have you tried turning off the PHONE choice in the marketing preferences for you account?

I'm a Reliable Contributor

The only way I was able to stop Zedd from calling was to block their number. Turning off the phone choice did not work and the DO NOT CALL list will not work either since any company you do business with is authorized to call you, ncluding agents acting on their behalf!

I've Been Around

I would like to know why, if I have my profile set to NO telemarketing for my wireless has this company been calling twice a day for the past week????  I am getting to the point where I am fed up with it and seriously considering getting rid of my accounts with Rogers if they cannot honor my preferences.

I've Been Around

I too am having issues with ZEDD Customer Solutions. I was called and asked to upgrade my phone and services by what I was told was Rogers. I changed my services from my Blackberry to the iPhone 5S 32GB as I was told it was in stock and would be shipped to me that day. I am still waiting for the phone (5 days now) and my service with Blackberry has been discontinued. I now have a Blackberry that can only be used as a phone and text device. I cannot find anyone at Rogers or ZEDD to confirm where my or if my new device has been shipped. This makes me want to leave Rogers after being with them since 1999.

Kappy204

I've Been Around

Attention: Rogers

I just got a call from this 3rd party company, ZEDD.

The rep was vague and not clear, and wanted information from me.

I'm not going to give it to some telemarketer, that's for sure.

Here is what you need to clue into Rogers.

1) I don't want telemarketing calls from a 3rd party company pretending via call display to be from Rogers.

2) I don't want to deal with a Company that says 'You can't call us directly, we can only call you".

3) I do not want to be continuosly pestered on my cell work during work hours or personal time.

Now do you get it?

If you want to do business this way, then do it directly, with properly trained staff.

This is bollocks.

Plain and simple.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello RaykToronto

Unfortunately this is a user to user forum and Rogers doesn't really look at them unless it's to moderate them and such.

I do agree with u tho. Mind you it's not even Rogers doing this. It's the other carriers too.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RaykToronto wrote:

Attention: Rogers

I just got a call from this 3rd party company, ZEDD.

The rep was vague and not clear, and wanted information from me.

I'm not going to give it to some telemarketer, that's for sure.

Here is what you need to clue into Rogers.

1) I don't want telemarketing calls from a 3rd party company pretending via call display to be from Rogers.

2) I don't want to deal with a Company that says 'You can't call us directly, we can only call you".

3) I do not want to be continuosly pestered on my cell work during work hours or personal time.

Now do you get it?

If you want to do business this way, then do it directly, with properly trained staff.

This is bollocks.

Plain and simple.

Have you ever changed your marketing permissions?

Turning most of them off, should stop you from getting these calls.  I havent got one since i turned mine off last.

To do so, go into your MYROGERS that has your account on it, and go into your marketing permissions, and change them.
(it  is a little reversed... CHECKING the boxes.. opts you OUT of being contacted)

I've Been Around

For over a week now I have had this Zedd Consumer Solutions calling my cell phone several times a day. When I answer, there is no one on the other end. I have tried to put an end to this and to no avail. Rogers is about to lose a customer of 25 years if this does not stop soon.
I'm an Advisor

I have no idea if I'm getting calls from Zedd, but I've been gettings calls from 877-633-1495 for the last several months. My Marketing Permissions do NOT allow telephone calls, but I get them anyway. I have blocked the number with Rogers One Number to stop them from ringing. I have lodged an online complaint with Rogers about this.

EDIT: Just Googled the number and found out it belongs to a telemarketing company called Teleperformance.

I've Been Around

How do I get my 2 numbers removed from zedds calling list. They call both my numbers at least 5 times a day even Sundays and have never left a message It has become harassment at its finest. This has been going on for over a month.