Zedd Customer Solutions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Zedd Customer Solutions

What also irked me was that I had to do a Google search of the phone number to find out who in fact was calling me as I did not trust anything they were telling me. 

I've Been Here Awhile

After a 4th attempt Zedd Customer Solutions still keeps on calling.

Previously when I contacted Rogers they denied absolutely that they had NO business relations with Zedd Customer Solutions.

On my previous engagement with Rogers I actaully spoke to a supposed Rogers Customer service manager where I provided the contact deltail for Zedd and had him call Zedd.

I was assured that my number would be removed from their matketing campain list.  Needless to say just another  manager!

Today again I received a call from Zedd Customer solutions and spoke to one of their supervisors.

I am now contacting the CRTC as I have had enough!

Seems the both Rogers and Zedd does not get the message that I am NOT interested in any of their marketing crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I suppose the only way not to get their marketing calls is to actually close all my accounts with Rogers and go to Wind !!!!!!!!

I've Been Around

Well, first off, I just want to clarify some items brought up on this thread (although it is quite old)

1. Zedd Customer Solutions is indeed employed by Rogers to contact its customers for marketing/sales purposes. This may seem unusual or strange, but I assure you that most fortune-500 business use similar procedures. In fact, Zedd themselves actually does these types of calls for RBC Royal Bank, XM Satellite Radio, and many other reputable companies.

2. CRTC guidelines require agents in this type of relationship to identify themselves as "<NAME> calling from Zedd Customer Soltuions on behalf of Rogers Communications" at the beginning of every call. If the agent is not doing this, they are in violation of CRTC rules, and if a complaint is filed, fines will be laid.

3. CRTC Do Not Call rules require that if a customer asks to be put on the DNC list, the agent must immidiately stop any sales pitch and carry out the customer's request. That being said, there are seperate DNC lists, and it is important that you are very clear as to whether or not you don't want to be soliced for "this offer," or "any offers." Also, CRTC allows up to one month for compliance, which means even if you are placed on the DNC list today, you can legally continue to get calls for a month.

4. The national do-not-call list is irrelivant to this situation, as you are allowed to be soliced by an organization (or agent acting on behalf of an organization) that you have done business with at least once in the past 60 days, regardless of your DNC status. That being said, they must still add you to their internal DNC list upon request.

If you want to stop getting calls, feel free to interrupt the sales pitch with "Excuse me, sorry to cut you off, but I would like to be added to your internal Do-Not-Call list, and I ask that I not be solicited for any offers from your organization any more."

Try to remember, the agents on the other end of the phone are just doing their job, and there are pressures from their supervisors and clients to push for sales as much as they can. Some programs have a required number of "rebuttals" that an agent must pursue in each call before stopping the sales pitch. Even if you make it clear you are 100% not interested, that agent must continue on with his/her rebuttals. They probably don't like doing them as much as you don't like hearing them, so do you and them both a favour by cutting them off and asking to be put on the DNC list.

Hope that clears some things up!

I've Been Around

They must be getting better because I just got a call and the rep was very nice in answering all my doubts about their company and provided a web site at my request to check them out which led me to this chat
But I do agree that rogers should not have a third co asking me if I want to improve my package when just a few weeks Ago I was assured by rogers because my package expired last month that I was getting the best package and that was the best they could do!
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I wonder, if they are just partialy automated, etc.. just 'this person hasnt change this in X amount of time'

I have only had them call once, about cellular.  They talked to me, and looked up my plan, and then my usage.  And they were like "Oh.. yeah, your usage is normaly under what your plan provides.. to go to any new plan, you woud pay $6 more for the same stuff... no point in changing"

I've Been Around

How can we stop Zed from calling? I am already on the Do Not Call register and I have asked Zed to stop calling, but they still do at least once a week. Thanks.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Cyntheap, do you have calling turned off in your contact settings in your myrogers? You can turn off what forms of contact they will contact you for advertisement, etc.

I've Been Here Awhile

I was called 3 times in one day, once every 23 minutes (precisely) by 1 - 855 - 465 - 4015. This number belongs to Zedd Solutions, a telemarketing firm, which is contracted by Rogers Communications and appears as "Rogers" on my Caller ID. 

I spoke with a custome service rep yesterday who said the number would be blocked and would no longer be able to reach me. 

To my surprise, I received another call from this number today. 

I called customer support again to see why this had occured, and I spoke to a very rude CSR who denied any relation to Zedd Solutions, and denied my request to speak to a manager after I had asked several times. Finally, I said I didn't mind paying the ETF and being done with Rogers for good, and suddenly the call "cut out" after the CSR said he would have the manager call me at a later date (which I had already told him would be unacceptable since I am in the middle of moving to a new apartment)... During the call he did offer me the Call Manager feature for free, but since I do not have access to "Internet Explorer" (I am on a Mac), I could not make use of this feature, and he claimed he did not have access to it either (and he also did not offer to transfer me to technical support, who are able to do that). 

I've called technical support just now and spoke to a very friendly associate who has done her best to have the number removed, but she has also informed me that the Call Manager feature is NOT free, and as such I requested that it was removed from my account. Funny that the CSR just told me it was free only minutes earlier. She also confirmed the relationship with Zedd Communications after I cited interactions on this very forum I have seen where Rogers employees have confirmed it as well. 

***Edited for content***

I Plan to Stick Around

haha good old Zedd ... unfortunately you just have to answer and hang up on them. Until Rogers stops this low end 3rd party sales and marketing company from representing them - there is NO OTHER OPTION!!

I've Been Around

Your not the only one who has had problems with Zedd. They have been calling me for months and every time I answer my phone and say hello..... I can hear someone in the background and then they hang up. Ive complained with Rogers customer service and the lady never heard of Zedd Customer Solutions. The number they call from is 855-760-4841 and Rogers said they are going to block that number but it can take up to two weeks.... I totally get ya.