Wireless voicemail box full, no messages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucbeta
I've Been Here Awhile

Wireless voicemail box full, no messages

I get the message that the VM box is full, but immediately after that there are no wireless messages, with no option to delete. Callers are unable to leave a message because the mailbox is... full!

***Edited Labels***

RogersMaude

Re: Wireless voicemail box full, no messages

Good day @lucbeta,

Welcome to the Forums & Thanks for your post!

I can imagine the inconveniences of being unable to receive voicemails messages and would like to help you resolve the issue you are currently experiencing.

To do so, we would need further information from you:

• Do you know if you have the basic or enhanced voicemail?
  • If you own an iPhone, do you have the Visual Voicemail on your account?

Normally, the recording in question plays when your mailbox is full.

To make room for a future message, you will need to delete one or more existing messages.

To delete a message:

1. Press & hold down 1 key
  2. Follow prompts to listen to your messages
  3. During or after playback of a message you would like to delete, press 7 and that message will be deleted.

Do you remember whether you changed anything on your account, or in the settings of the voicemail, before you noticed that callers were getting the recording?

Let us know, we'd like to assist!

RogersMaude

lucbeta
I've Been Here Awhile

I transferred 2 lines to the account this morning, so it's a new one. My wife's VM is fine, mine says that it's full. I can't delete the messages because it says that there are no messages, yet it's full!

It is basic VM. iPhone. I had Visual VM on the previous account.

RogersMaude

Thank you so much for your reply @lucbeta!

Since the changes and transfers took place yesterday morning, it might be related to that.

Also, because you previously had the Visual Voicemail and it was transferred to basic, it could be why you're experiencing the issue. Regardless of the root cause, we want to further assist you!

Before we take any other measures, were you able to resolve it since you last posted?

I know this might sound silly, but have you tried to turn off your phone completely, before turning it back on?

If you think you have exhausted every option on your end, we'd like to access your account to verify what is going on, in order to fix the issue.

To do so, we're going to ask you to please send a private message @CommunityHelps .

If you're not familiar with this process, please check out this Blog.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

lucbeta
I've Been Here Awhile

As of this morning, it just works 🙂
RogersMaude

Awesome!

Glad to hear it's finally working as it should. 

We appreciate you took the time to let us know!

Take care and have a nice day :smileywink:

RogersMaude