Wireless Temporary Suspension

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Wireless Temporary Suspension

Correct, I was told this as well. Apparently the change was done sometime around May of this year. From 7 $ to 30$ is unbelievable.

I'm definitely disappointed with this change.
I've Been Around

$7 to $30 per month, Rogers is getting out of control with their rates, I wish we had more options in Canada for wireless providers

I've Been Around

30$ a month! WTH? I'm still on contract. Does losing all current plan rebates still applies after you re-activate your cell after suspensding it?  I was planning to suspend for 2 months. 

Hello, @Megatrong

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

If you are going to be away, being able to temporarily suspend your wireless line to preserve your plan and phone number is a great option.

Regrettably, if you are currently on a term you cannot suspend your wireless service unless you have paid off the remaining subsidy balance for your device. If you are not on a term then you can suspend your line and keep your same plan when the suspension period has ended.

I hope this helps!

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

What amount does Rogers charge monthly during the temporary suspension period? Any change to existing monthly charge $7 plus tax? Thx Pablo

Hello, @d2c.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I appreciate your participation in the Community. I can confirm the information you have posted in your post is accurate. The current wireless temporary suspension fee is $30 per month. It's ideal for customers who want to save while being away from the country. Upon restoral, they can continue to access their original plan, bonus data and discounts.

If you are looking for temporary suspension of your line, we can help look it up for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin