Wireless Temporary Suspension

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Wireless Temporary Suspension

Greetings @C92deep!

Welcome to our Community!

This is something that only we can help with. Please PM us @CommunityHelps and I will look into ending the suspension for you.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I need to suspend my phone number for 2-3 months

Can you help me?

Thanks!

Highlighted

Hello @Harry9274,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We'd be happy to help :). The wireless temporary suspension is available to customers who are temporarily leaving the country and interested in keeping their service without changing their plan. At this time, the offer is only compatible with No Term lines and can be added to the account for a minimum of two months and a maximum of twelve. 

If you would like us to submit the suspension request for your line, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps. For more information on our Private Messaging system, click here.

The Rogers Community Forums hours of operation are Monday-Sunday 8AM-Midnight ET.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi..i want to suspend my account for 2 months cuz i am away for a while and stuck in india due to covid 19.what should i do.

Highlighted

Hi @Manu94!

If you're looking for help in suspending your account, you've come to the right place.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps and we'll look into this for you. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Today I tried to suspend one of my lines with Rogers for 4 months while I'm outside Canada, but they said they now want $30/month + tax to suspend (over 350% increase from previous fee). Surely they aren't now charging $30/month for providing no service at all except holding the number?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@p2pg : It looks like your post was moved to this existing thread on the topic.  See post 18 of this thread for price and limitations.  At least Rogers allow you to suspend and they will hold the pricing as well as the number.  You did, after all, enter into a contract saying that you would pay X/month and now you want to "pause" that contract.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was not under a term and disappointed with the temporary suspension charge for $30/month. No use of any services during the suspension period but have to pay $30 per month simply to keep the phone number and the plan when returned. Well . . . I, a long-time customer for more than 10 years with Rogers, had 2 lines with Rogers but finally moved one line to other provider last year. What will happen with the other line and when . . . ?  Well . . .