Wireless Plans & Pricing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Wireless Plans & Pricing

The good thing about the price plan of cellphones is that the price you pay does not just count for how much data you get it also may have other things like long distance, airtime, roaming snd other value added services are included in that price. So comparing prices for gigs alone is not always a good thing

Hello @Gbarnes711,

A warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post! 👍

As a consumer myself, I definitely understand wanting to get the most bang for your buck!! As mentioned by @Pauly, the value you are getting from your plan and service really depends on your specific needs as a consumer, as we all have different ideas of what we consider important. When switching plans and/or providers I would strongly recommend researching things like the included calling features, available wireless coverage, value-added bonuses, customer service options, and other such variables. 😏

With that being said, we'd certainly hate to lose you as our customer! If you feel your current 1GB plan does not fulfill your needs, we would be more than happy to review your account services to see how we can help! You may send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps to get started. 

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kindest of regards!

RogersLaura

I Plan to Stick Around

Change in Plans by Rogers, I have to say that i was very disappointed in Rogers once i went to see about upgrading my phone once my Flex Tab was paid off. I was a Premium Tab user for the last i don't know how many years. Suddenly since my lower price plan does not exist anymore, they change my to Legacy. Without even telling me. really not happy with that and in order to upgrade my phone to an S9 it would cost $15 more per month. To me that is a ridiculous way to do business.

Soon it's gonna cost an arm and a leg to have a phone.

The support offer to pay 1/2 of it, but it still costs more. I don't need to pay more.

They keep making it cost more and more , and get rid of the lower tiers.

We cant always afford that and i am very disappointed the way ROGERS have done this.

I get "Special Deals" all the time. The only thing special about them is they cost more per month.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello RogersZia

you say you don't make change to a users plan unless they say so.

Then why did they change my Premium Tab to LGCY.

I didnt' ask for that. 

This is what you say. Rogers did different

You should be able to check the subsidy status on MyRogers. As far as the change to a No Tab plan is concerned, we do not make any changes to a user's plan unless it's requested by the Account Holder or an Authorized Contact. If you feel are interested in saving on your monthly plan by switching to a No Tab plan, feel free to reach out to us and we'd be happy to assist you. 

You can contact us via PM to CommunityHelps or contact us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers. 

You can find more information on our private message system here

Hello @lackoftalent!

Your plan has not been changed. You can still opt to keep this plan as is, even if it is a legacy plan. It's just not eligible for an upgrade.

I would recommend that you do the math on changing plans and getting a phone with a FlexTab over 2-years vs. purchasing a phone outright and maintaining your current plan over 2-years. Whichever you find saves you the most money, you should go for.

Personally, I kept the same plan from 2012 until just last year, opting to buy phones outright until it made more financial sense to get a FlexTab than it did to buy outright when I did the math.

I don't want to pressure you into making a decision you don't feel comfortable with. I just want you to get the best possible deal we can offer you.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for replying