cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback calls failure

VPuligundla98
I've been here awhile

Hello, I switched from Rogers wireless (customer from long time, also ignite bundle customer) on May 2, 2024. From very next day I am receiving multiple calls (3 to 4 calls per day from +1 833 447 9898) until yesterday. Every time I pick the call nobody speaks and it gets dropped. I even tried to call back but it's directing me to leave a voice mail to the team. I am sure it's FIDOROGERS winback team and I was anticipating to attend the call and see if there's any offers to comeback. Kindly help me with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Winback calls failure

RogersJermaine

Hi @VPuligundla98,

I appreciate the detailed response and thank you for reaching out to us in the PMs. I'm hopeful we can work towards a resolution.

Thank you for your participation in the Community!

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersJermaine

Hi @VPuligundla98,

I appreciate the detailed response and thank you for reaching out to us in the PMs. I'm hopeful we can work towards a resolution.

Thank you for your participation in the Community!

RogersJermaine

harmanparmar
I've been here awhile

Hey, did you figure out a solution for this? I am having the same issue. FIDOROGERS has been trying to call me everyday twice but every time I pick up their call from the above mentioned number, the call drops. I can't call them back and can only leave voicemail. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation