Will Rogers allow me to trade in my phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Enthusiast

Will Rogers allow me to trade in my phone

I have a Nexus 5 got it last black friday and google disabled my main account that all my apps are tied to and if i dont get it back i wanna trade it for a Windows phone. im on a contract but the phone is useless. with out my google account.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Will Rogers allow me to trade in my phone

Hello Sonyboyj

You could but they will ONLY give you $65 for it when upgrading to a new device. Why don't you make a new Google account and use it ?

Congratulations! The trade-up value of your LG Nexus 5 Rogers/Fido may be:

$65.00

https://rq.rogerstrade.com/devices/26325
I'm an Enthusiast

Because the account that was disabled has $100+ of apps and it will be a huge loss if it dont get it back . and why continue using a company if there that bad that there tech support wont help

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sonyboyj

Hmm. Well when i searched on Google about this, it seems the only way to retrieve it will be speaking to Google which it seems like you have.

Anyway for your original question its been posted above
I'm an Enthusiast

Ya seen that $65 is kinda low is worst come to worst ill sell it on ebay  for $300 and pay the rest of the contract . and i filled a form that google linked me to . i dont think anyone has every spoken to Google tech support. lol

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sonyboyj

Yeah its pretty low but all they want is the device with the battery and working condition. I would just sell it via Kijiji or Ebay as u said