Why has my payment not been processed yet?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Why has my payment not been processed yet?

My first bill was due today (the 27th) and was paid via online banking/billing on the 24th, yet my account balance is still showing up as unpaid. What's going on?

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Why has my payment not been processed yet?

Hello shannybaby89

When paying with Onling banking, it will take up to 5 Business days for it to go threw. Also need I remind you Christmas and Boxing day, the banks are closed. The payment will not go threw until the 29th or the 30th of December. It may take until after the New Year to show up.

This is how it works.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you so much for your help Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

MADE A PAYMENT OF #375.75-to an old Rogers account----talked to bank they said they would look into it---

Hi @wallypwd 

I’m sorry to hear about the fact that you made a payment to the wrong account.

We can definitely take a look at your account in order to further assist you. I’m going to have someone reach out to you via Private Message, please check your Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Paid on my account with visa how long does this take for yoy to receive payment?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Anything paid by visa, can sometimes take up to 72 odd hours in my experience to show as paid in full
(this goes for a few games online i play... the payment GOES THROUGH, but doesnt finish processing for up to that 72 hours)

I pay mine, via my web banking.. and it still takes the 72 hours to often showed paid.

As long as your payment is processed on or by the due date, you shouldnt get any late fees.

I've Been Around

Rogers withdraw my bill from my Visa card but I have balance yet why

Greetings and welcome to our Community @Lila55!

Has your balance updated as of yet? If after 24 hours from the payment your balance still hasn't updated, please let us know. I can help with this account issue.

You can PM us @CommunityHelps for further support. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey