When do I get my bill?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: When do I get my bill?

It looks like all my Rogers issues may be fixed now.  I found the online customer service to be the better solution than calling in.  Going this route as opposed to the numerous customer service reps and 2 managers who all gave me different answers was a lot less frustrating.  I appreciate you taking the time to go through my account and writing me back with clear details.  If any issues arise in the future I know this forum is where I'll be coming to for help.

Kelly

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Glad to hear your issues appear to be resolved nowSmiley Happy

& thanks for the feedback! Hope to see you back in the Community, We are always here to help!

RogersAsif

I've Been Around

Hi There,

I can understand and appreciate your situation.  I switched over to Rogers from Bell since June 2015.  And it has been a billing nightmare since.  I have spent countless hours and energy arguing with Rogers and the most they could do is waive the late chargers.  How about the issues and frustration to the customer.  Now they are messing around with my wireless bill and blaming my employer since I'm on a corporate plan????  I have the VP's office apparently calling me.  But I'm honestly ready to say bye to Rogers.  And if this doesn't get rectified I'm thinking of escalating this to the CRTC.  I spoke to a supervisor today who was extremely rude and would not let me speak oh and doesn't have the authority to do anything......so then why are you a supervisor.  I am very frustrated with Rogers as I didn't not have these issues with Bell.  Rogers get your act straight and please have suprervisors that have more authority then "I'm sorry"

Highlighted

Hello, @Jojo1995

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your post, I appreciate your patience with the billing issue. I understand you are expecting a callback, however, let us know if further assistance is required by sending a Private Message to CommunityHelps.

Cheers,

RogersMoin