What time do free evenings start and end?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

What time do free evenings start and end?

Hi, 

I just spoke and chatted with Rogers and got 3 different answers from 2 different employees. I was told from 8 pm to 6 pm, then from 6 pm to 8 am and then when I called Rogers to confirm, I was told 5 pm to 7 am. So which one is it? And most of all, how can I be sure the info is correct?

***Edited Labels***

Re: What time do free evenings start and end?

Hello @CountryGal,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

It's best to clarify what's included in the plan to avoid any overages. Typically, most of our plans come with unlimited nationwide or local calling. We do have a few plans with limited airtime and unlimited evenings and weekends. The start times vary depending on the plan. I would be best able to answer your question once I take a look at your current priceplan.

Since Community is a public platform, I'd recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can take a closer look into your account. If you're not familiar with our private message system please take a look at this page.

RogersZia