What makes up the "Savings: Ignite Bundle" credit?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

What makes up the "Savings: Ignite Bundle" credit?

I'm having difficulty understanding my Rogers bill. While the charges are individually itemized, the bundle credit is not.

According to https://www.rogers.com/customer/support/article/rocket-wi-fi-modem-overview Rogers Ignite 60 and higher packages include rental of the Rocket Wi-Fi modem. I've been told that the bundle credit includes a credit for the modem fee and that I'm not actually paying extra for the modem. If this is the case, why is the credit not itemized to show this?

I am concerned as I was told by one agent that the charge should not be there as it is included in the $85.99 base price for the service while another agent dismissed my concern with a sort of "trust me, it's in there" platitude. Is it possible to see a breakdown of the bundle credit?

*** Edited Labels ***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: What makes up the "Savings: Ignite Bundle" credit?

Is the amount of your bill the amount you negotiated? If it is, I suggest you don't waste any more time as Rogers bills are notorious for not being easy to understand.  I always just look at the overall amount and if it's what I negotiated, then I leave it alone.  Each year or two I negotiate a new overall price and the individual items for Internet, Home Phone, Cable TV, various credits are always all over the map...

Yes, I do wish it were different, but it's one battle I'm not going to fight any longer.  I've been with Rogers for 30 years and have fought numerous battles but this one appears to be unwinnable.

Re: What makes up the "Savings: Ignite Bundle" credit?

Good day @EricKat,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Thanks for sharing your situation with us.

Wanting to ensure you're correctly billed for a promotion you signed up for is legitimate. Making sure you're benefiting from the proper monthly credits is certainly harder when you don't have the breakdown of the adjustments applied.

The Ignite Bundles come in different shapes and sizes. The discounts can vary based on:

• Your location (Ontario or Atlantic)
  • Cable package you're on
  • Internet tier selected.

It's unfortunate that your experience over the phone was not reassuring and we'd like to rectify that.

We do have the ability to provide you with the details of the monthly discounts on your bill.

To do so, we'd need to gain access to your account. Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'd be glad to further assist you. Our private message system is explained here.

RogersMaude