What does "Messaging Bundle Unlimited" mean?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Thanks a lot for any help!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

Re: What does "Messaging Bundle Unlimited" mean?

@frostbite

With Messaging Bundles, customers can send a set number of messages using different messaging types:

Text Messages (SMS)
Picture / Video Messages (MMS)

In your case it would mean you have unlimited of both SMS and MMS 🙂

I hope this helps!

RogersMay

I've Been Around

My messenger is not linked to my text messages so HOW and WHY would my messages be appearing as used on my bill

Good evening @angel716,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

It's important to make sure you understand the usage displayed on your invoice. We want to help you figure out what appears on the bill.

Most plans include unlimited SMS (received and sent text messages). The "Bundles Messages" would therefore refer to regular SMS containing only text content. Don't forget that messages are typically limited to 160 characters. Whenever you send a longer one, it could count as more than one. 

Remember that, in the "My Usage" section, it is not the billed amount that is on your latest bill. It is the amount of SMS usage you've used since the beginning of your billing cycle.

If you need further assistance regarding your invoice charges or usage, we'll need access to your account. Please send a private message to our @CommunityHelps inbox. I will make sure to take all of the necessary measures to help you resolve this as soon as possible. If you're not familiar with our PM process, you can find instructions here.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

RogersMaude