What does it mean: "FDM Elig - DO NOT REMOVE"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

What does it mean: "FDM Elig - DO NOT REMOVE"

The online summary of what is included in my wireless package (ShareEverything+ 14GB) indicates "FDM Elig - DO NOT REMOVE".

Does anyone know what it means? I'm pretty sure tha "Elig" means eligible. But to what?

Thanks 

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: What does it mean: "FDM Elig - DO NOT REMOVE"

Hi @fbeaulie

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

We are currently completely some maintenance on parts of our systems with regards to data notices. That code is there for us to know  in case there are overage, if any occur. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

Ok, but It does not tell me what "FDM elig" stands for... Eligible for Free Data for the Month?

Here is one of your representative reaction when I asked the question:

"19:42
ME
The summary of my plan on your website indicates "FDM elig DO NOT REMOVE". What does it mean exactly?

Response:arina
this error that you have seen could be a technical glitch the site is experience as we are having a system maintenance right now.

19:47
ME
RogersPrasana wrote: "We are currently completely some maintenance on parts of our systems with regards to data notices. That code is there for us to know in case there are overage, if any occur." But he did not say what it meant

Response:

rest assured that the code should go away once the system maintenance has been done. We apologize for the current inconvenience.

The operator has ended the chat. Thanks for contacting us."
I Plan to Stick Around

I have the same mysterious code on my bill.
I've Been Around

I also have this showing up. Curious to what it is. 

I've Been Around

I have this on 3 accounts. I am sure all the maintennce is done by now. I have to call on an unrelated matter,I will ask tomorrow.
I've Been Here Awhile

so has anyone found out what this means yet? Its on both of my accounts as well..........

I've Been Here Awhile

Ok, you posted that three weeks ago and this code is still on my account. You seriously mean to tell me you are still doing maintenance? I sincerely hope this isn't a code meaning we are eligible for a promotion of some kind and we are not being told about it to keep the company from having to hand something over. That would cause some problems. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SassyBoots

I checked mine, my mom's and my girlfriends account and we all have that in our accounts. I do wonder as well what does it mean and why is it there..
I've Been Around

I've had this message in my account for several months now. The "maintenance theory" looks quite weak.