Voicemail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Voicemail

My voicemail is no longer working. When someone calls me it just rings and rings. When I tried calling my voicemail by holding down the 1 button it asks me for my number which I enter and I'm then told that my number is not recognized. I've had this number for over 10yrs so I don't understand why this is happening. How do I fix this?

***Edited Labels*** 

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Voicemail

Hi @Katherine11,

We'll need to take a look at your account, I've sent you a private message via @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon once you click on your avatar, which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums or by clicking here

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.

Thanks, 

RogersArthur

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Katherine11,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the forums!Smiley Happy

I can imagine how frustrating it must be to not have your voicemail working. I understand you receive an automated prompted to enter a number when you try to access your voicemail. It sounds like the separate voicemail number is missing from the device. When was the last time it worked? Have you made any recent changes to your plan? What's the make and model number of your device?  Have you tried powering off / on your device?

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

RogersArthur

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm not too sure when the last time my voicemail worked I've just noticed as of late that i have alot of missed calls but no voicemail messages. I've tried powering off/ on and that doesn't work. I made changes to my plan just over a month ago adding more data and another family members phone on. With everybody else on my plan they were just asked to set up their mailbox where as mine number is just not recognized. I have a Samsung s4.
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Katherine11,

We'll need to take a look at your account, I've sent you a private message via @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon once you click on your avatar, which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums or by clicking here

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.

Thanks, 

RogersArthur

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I'm having the almost the same problem what was done to slove this
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I got my LG G4 in march i believe and i thought i set up my voicemail but i guess i didnt. Now when i call it, it says to enter my wireless number but when i do it is not recognized. How can i set up my voicemail? I should have it with my plan, ive always had it before.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @Garysmyth,

Are you still experiencing problems accessing your voicemail? If so, please send us a PM to @CommunityHelps and we can look into it further for you.

@TBrown93,

Have you checked out our helpful How To guide for voicemail?  If you are experiencing issues, feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps.

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here. 

Hope this proves helpful.

RogersRoland

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Can you share what was done to resolve this issue? I am having this issue on my personal phone and my business phone. 

Thanks,

Highlighted

Hi @Saab1,

Welcome to the Community Forums! You've come to the right place for help.  Access to your voicemail is crucial, especially on a business line.

If you are still experiencing problems accessing your voicemail, please send a PM to @CommunityHelps and we can look into it further for you.

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here

Have a great weekend!

RogersShaun

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Voice mail: Please Rogers give us more room for voice mail. Three then your box is full!? I like keeping messages from my sweetie and being able to listen to them again......and about that...... .what the hey! is 3 days the limit you can keep messages?!! Certainly you make enough $ off your customers that you could afford, say, enough room for 10 messages for 30 days  -which you could re-save if you want to keep it. Thanks
stay out