Voicemail to Text

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Voicemail to Text

Back in March i switched my value pack on my wireless plan to one that had better features for me. One thing that both Value Packs had is Voicemail to text.

However ever since I have change to the new value pack, none of my voicemails are getting transcoded to text messages. And the ones that do, take upwards of 6 hours to transcode. Under my old pack the transcoding was within minutes of the call being finished.

In addition, the new value pack has it where it will also send via MMS the voicemail recording, this too does not arrive till hours after the call and when it does, it will not download the audio message.

Nothing has changed, I am still using the same phone and it has the exact same APN settings as when I got it on day one.

My phone is a Lumia 920, running WP 8.10.14219.341

I just want my voicemail to text to work like it use to.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: Voicemail to Text

Hi @b-ry

Sorry to hear about your delay issues with voicemail to text that you’re experiencing. Smiley Sad

I understand that you’re experiencing a delay with receiving a text message and MMS of your voicemail recording, but are you getting the voicemail deposited in your voicemail inbox when dialing in? Is there a delay with that?

@RogersPrasana

I'm a Regular

yes, that is correct. If I call in, I can get the messages no problem.

Its frustrating because it worked perfectly and as advertised before I got my value pack switched.

Retired Moderator

Hi @b-ry

We’d look into this issue with your voicemail to text feature. I’m going to have someone reach out to you from @CommunityHelps in a Private Message, please check our messages from the envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

@RogersPrasana

I'm a Regular

Ok, sounds good, I will keep an eye on that. Is an issue like this a good match for the CommunityHelps forum or am I better off phone tech support or going in to a reseller?
I've Been Around

none of my voicemails are getting transcoded to text messages. And the ones that do, take upwards of 6 hours to transcode. Under my old pack the transcoding was within minutes of the call being finished.

In addition, the new value pack has it where it will also send via MMS the voicemail recording, this too does not arrive till hours after the call and when it does, it will not download the audio message.

Retired Moderator

Hi @nancyrule123

Welcome to the Community Forums!

A delay with such a feature can be furstrating to deal with.We can take a look into this for you.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersPrasana