Voicemail not setup

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Voicemail not setup

Hi,

I have not setup the voicemail.  I am with Pay As You Go.  However, each a telemarketer call (I do not answer the cal) lin History Call   it reads: $0.35 Voicemail received  Local Call.  

Why would I be charged when I do not answer and I have not set up VoiceMail?

Thanks, 

***Edited Labels.***

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Voicemail not setup

Not sure on this one..

This is only a user to user forum.. you would be better contacting the pay as you go support line.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Voicemail not setup

Your voicemail might be set up to accept msg with a generic msg to people that call you... you might not have set up a personal msg but  that doesn't means voice mail isn't set up  - i'd call ur self and see if a msg can be left or not... I  pay as you go comes with voicemail and i think is  pre set up with gentric msg 

As per: on rogers.com 

How am I charged for Voicemail on my Pay As You Go account?

Voicemail is available with no monthly fee on the Pay As You Go service. Airtime charges (plus long distance and/or roaming where applicable) apply for messages left in your Pay As You Govoicemail and for checking your Voicemail messages. Airtime charges apply if you call a number and a voicemail service answers.

http://www.rogers.com/web/support/account/prepaid-voicemail/287?setLanguage=en