Voice Mail not answering now that I'm in the US

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Voice Mail not answering now that I'm in the US

I am having the exact same problem with the exact same response from Rogers....weekly messages telling me it is still working on my problem. It's a serious problem if callers can not leave voice mail messages for me while I am in the US. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Voice mail does not allow callers to leave message when I am roaming in the US

I am from Canada and am using my rogers wireless plan on an Apple phone in the USA. I am roaming using Roam Like Home / Share Everything Plan. When someone calls my number, the phone rings and rings and then goes to a busy signal. No one can leave me a message. I called Rogers and they said that it is a known problem and is being worked on. I searched this community forum and only see a few other users with this problem. Wondering if other people have found a workaround? I am here for six months and need my callers to be able to leave messages!   

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same issue. Wondering if you have found a workaround or solution?  Thanks. 

I'm Here A Lot

Tawanda, 

Only work around I’ve found so far is to enable Rogers WiFi calling in your settings when you have access to a WiFi signal.  If the phone is connected to Rogers WiFi, my voicemail works fine.  Only drawback is when you’re not on WiFi, then you’re stuck.  I had one tech support agent tell me to disable VoLTE in settings and that some people had success with that as a workaround.  It didn’t work for me but I have an iPhone 6.  Maybe it works on the newer iPhone models?

I was originally told this problem would be resolved by end of September.  It would be nice to have an update on where Rogers stands with a fix instead of weekly emails saying still out of luck.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you dcisw! Appreciate your help. I am also concerned as it looks like this problem is about a year old. Yikes! Voicemail is a very important feature, especially when away from home! Will give a try. Best regards.
I'm Here A Lot

Just got an email from Rogers that this issue has been resolved.  I’m not on AT&T until next week but can anyone confirm it’s working?