View daily data usage and texts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: View daily data usage and texts

@barndoor, first of all, every time I log into Rogers I get a pop-up to choose either my cable account ot my cell phone account before I can proceed. This is stupid, because nothing changes either way.  Also, depending whether I go through Profile or not, I get different looking screens  for Account Overview, each with slightly different formats of my account number. The default screens I get without going through Profile just show the balance. When I go through Profile, the dropdown for my PayGo account is the actual phone number not the account number, and gives me my Calls Transaction list. These differences began a few months ago when Rogers sterted messing with the website.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

yes exactly the problem I'm having.  It's been a few months.  I have to call the 1-800# go through some voicemail options to find out how many msgs I have left.  Unless I want to count them all individually in my call history.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I can see my transaction history.  So If I want to count how many texts I have sent I can do it that way.  I want to see how may texts I have left, and how many I have used without going through a transaction list.  All I have under account info is name and address and number.  You used to be able to click there for data and sms usage and that disapeared months ago.  I don't have an unlimited sms plan, I want to keep track of my usage, so I don't have extra charges. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

For the past few days when attempting to check my wireless usage through the My Rogers admin page I get a error message when trying to check my usage "Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your wireless service details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance." and  a error message in the iphone app, is Rogers working on correcting this ? Would like to be able to check my usage again!!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I agree with everyone who thinks that real-time data  and text usage is important.  I am suspicious that there is unintended or unauthorized use of my data plan, but I have no way to check to see when data is being used.

For me, seeing what time of day data is used is a BASIC security feature.

Other companies offer this.... will Rogers?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I would also like to be able to see my remaining text messages for my Paygo account online. It's been over a year since it began and now I can't even see my transaction histroy. MODs do you have any updates on theses issues?

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@michael1234 wrote:

I would also like to be able to see my remaining text messages for my Paygo account online. It's been over a year since it began and now I can't even see my transaction histroy. MODs do you have any updates on theses issues?

Try how I've explained it in this thread.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/message-uid/344834#U344834

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the previous response. I can now see the call and transaction history. However, i'm still unable to see my SMS usage on my PAYGO account. I remember being able to see how many texts were sent and remaining before the site was updated. Is there a way I can see my SMS usage online, or an automatic service I can text or call to get this information?

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

i have this same issue where i am unable to see my current data usage on the application home screen and the link posted in this answer is unavailable
Highlighted

Hey @nvilleneuvee!

Welcome to the community!

Being able to see your ongoing usage for the month is certainly an expected requirement, we'd be happy to assist in getting to the bottom of this for you. To begin an you confirm for us if there have been any account or plan changes within the last billing cycle, and when was the last time this was working for you?

Thanks!

@RogersAndy