View daily data usage and texts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: View daily data usage and texts

You are lucky - all I get is the shared totals.  I called a few weeks ago and was told others are getting that too and I saw posts on the forum.  I'd love to know how you are still getting the old layout!  See from both website (2 different #s) and app...

Rogers #1.JPGRogers #2.JPGFullSizeRender.jpg

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry - very bad copy once posted.  Here is better copies.  Again, the first 2 screen shots are for 2 different #'s but are listing only the shared totals 😞

Rogers #1.JPGRogers #2.JPGFullSizeRender.jpg

Highlighted

Thank you for sharing this information with me @kbmagic!

It is definitely helpful. 

I just wanted to clarify something with you, I do not get the old layout, this is definitely the new one.

However, I am under the impression that it might appear differently because I am currently on a Share Everything plan and you do not seem to be.

• Would that be possible?  
  • When you change the phone number in the drop down menu, does it have an impact on the amount of data used next to "My Usage"(website) or  next to "Used" (app)?
  • How many lines do you have? Do they all share the 300 MB included in your plan? 

Let me know! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No it doesn't change at all on the app or website.  4 lines. We share all the data but are not on a share everything plan.  We had what you get up until about 3 weeks ago.   One day it was there and the next it wasn't.  I was told Rogers is working on it to get it back and I sure hope they meant it.   As long as we are "sharing" data, we should all be able to see the individual usage amounts.  Doesn't seem right to take away a paid for feature...price didn't go down or anything 😞

Highlighted

Thank you so much for providing me with this additional information @kbmagic!

I can totally understand why you are feeling this way.

This issue was supposed to be resolved for the app on Android devices, and I will have to dig deeper to understand the reasons why you are still unable to view it.

• What type of phone are you using? 

I will update this thread as soon as I can provide you with answers - Stay tuned!

RogersMaude

Highlighted

Good day @kbmagic,

At this time, we received information indicating that the issue would be resolved.

Can you confirm whether you have the ability to access the usage in question?

If it is not functional, can you try to update the MyRogers app or uninstall and reinstall it completely?

After performing these steps, if you still cannot access the usage details, it would be our pleasure to open a ticket.

Let us know!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am also trying to check my data useage to date, however, it cannot be done---when I check in My Account for my data useage (cannot get it on my phone) it says the info is unavailable.  I chatted online to a customer rep who told me when the website changed, a lot of people cannot access this info, along with My 5, My 10 and upgrade info.  NOT GOOD SERVICE ROGERS!   I think this has been going on for awhile---cannot even find a place to complain about it and I just signed on for another two years!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

what about being able to view data with Pay as you Go.  I have a small texting plan and want to monitor my usage. Ca no longer view how many messages I have left on my rogers account.  Have to call and go through voice mail options to find out.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@celluser, I just have the basic PayGo plan. I can see my transaction history by logging into My Rogers, then click Profile, then Bills & Payments, then choose my cell phone number from the dropdown box in Account Information.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Cool Old Yeller ... I got there on the fourth try.A couple times it wouldn't let me through and only solution seemed to be go out and sign in again   

How do you rate having your phone number in the account drop down box?  Ours has the account number so if you have more than one and don't recognize the right one I had to go start over again. 

I tried following the phone number from the previous page but it switched when it changed to the detail page and had to go to the account  box anyway.

This place sems to be a bit of a challenge ... kind of like doing a crossword puzzle .... if I had to waste this much time sorting through things with other people I do business with I think   I'd be looking for a bunch of alternatives but as it is it's just become some sort of strange game ... a maze if you will .    Smiley LOL