View daily data usage and texts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

View daily data usage and texts

Did Rogers remove the ability to view daily data usage? Also, are we still able to see a list of which numbers we've texted and called over the month? Can someone please walk me through how to view these, if they're still available? The new site is very confusing. 

Thanks!

****Edit Labels****

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: View daily data usage and texts

This is all for cellular i assume??

That i can recall, there never was the spot/option BEFORE the billing was posted.. IE: if you had started your next billing cycle, couldnt view that info for the current, until your bill was posted at the end of the month.

Currently you can see a total of how much data, voice, etc of the the plan was used so far this month, not details yet though. 
By clicking on your cellular number, down with your services on the main MYROGERS page.

Once your bill for the last month has been posted.. you can then go into your bill details (view bill).  Then click on your wireless number.
In there, gives an overview of data, voice, etc used.  Clicking on details, then takes you to a page of the more details of each call, etc.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@samanthada11 wrote:

Did Rogers remove the ability to view daily data usage? Also, are we still able to see a list of which numbers we've texted and called over the month? Can someone please walk me through how to view these, if they're still available? The new site is very confusing. 

Thanks!

****Edit Labels****

I don't know what kind of account you have, but I can view the last 20 transactions on my PayGo and 3 months back. That disappeared when the "changes" came, but it's back now. only I have to go the "scenic route" to find it.

After going to View Rogers Bill, I click My Rogers Profile, then Bills & Payments. From there I can choose my Cable or PayGo account from the dropdown box.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi samanthada11,

Welcome to the Community Forums and Thank you for your patience Smiley Happy.

If you're still looking for the ability to view your daily data and text usage, click here for a screenshot step by step, listed under one of our How To: Download Detailed Usage.

Hope you find this helpful
RogersArthur

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup I called a few weeks ago because they changed the app and website. Can no longer see how much data each person is using which was the only reason I used it. 4 people sharing a plan so now we don't know who went over. I agree...thought updates and new software meant you'd get more features and so far we are getting less but paying more. Sigh.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Your tip doesn't help. I know I can find individual data usage on a bill. That doesn't help me mid month when I'm trying to monitor each persons usage. I give one teen a certain monthly data allowance and the other a different amount. Used to be able to check their totals every day. Now it just shows our total as a group. That's all the app was good for and now that feature is gone. Is it coming back??? I see lots of people are saying the same thing.
Highlighted

Good day @kbmagic,

Thank you for your post!

I understand the inconveniences of this situation and I definitely want to help you figure out how you can keep track of your usage in real time because that is not a feature that we removed.

• Do you have access to the MyRogers app on your phone?

If you do, it is ideal because it is the easiest way view it quickly. Simply click on the drop down menu (top left corner). You will then see each of your phone numbers under WIRELESS SERVICES. Click on the phone number you wish to view the usage for and then, under Usage, select Data. You will have access to the usage made by that particular line, the usage of the other lines, the total usage as well as what is remaining.

• Do you normally track your usage from our website?

Not a problem! You will have to log into MyRogers, and click on the SERVICES tab. Then select the phone number you wish to view the usage for in the drop down menu (1). Again, you will be able to see how much data was used and what is left (2).

Sans titre.png

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Have you checked recently? That feature is not there. If u check each number, they all say the same usage now. I called Rogers and was told it was removed. Used to say....
Total Included
Your usage
Others usage
Total used. Now it just says total used which is by everyone in the plan. Sadly
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Btw same goes for the website.
Highlighted

Hello again @kbmagic,

We understand how frustrating this must be. Smiley Sad

I have tried it again on my end and was able to view the usage in real time from MyRogers on our website, as well as on the MyRogers app. See below :

MyRogers on Rogers.com                                 From the MyRogers Application

Sans titre.pngSans titre.gif

I have taken these "screenshots" from my personal account, in the last minutes.

Please note : In order to view the details of your data usage on our website, you have to click on the DATA "circle", under My Wireless Usage.

I do apologize if you are unable to view the details of the usage, the way you should be able to see them.

It would be our pleasure to look into this further. Please let us know if you need assistance.

A member of our @CommunityHelps team will reach out to you via Private Message.

RogersMaude