cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View daily data usage and texts

samanthada11
I've Been Around

Did Rogers remove the ability to view daily data usage? Also, are we still able to see a list of which numbers we've texted and called over the month? Can someone please walk me through how to view these, if they're still available? The new site is very confusing. 

Thanks!

****Edit Labels****

29 REPLIES 29

Re: View daily data usage and texts

Gdkitty
Resident Expert

This is all for cellular i assume??

That i can recall, there never was the spot/option BEFORE the billing was posted.. IE: if you had started your next billing cycle, couldnt view that info for the current, until your bill was posted at the end of the month.

Currently you can see a total of how much data, voice, etc of the the plan was used so far this month, not details yet though. 
By clicking on your cellular number, down with your services on the main MYROGERS page.

Once your bill for the last month has been posted.. you can then go into your bill details (view bill).  Then click on your wireless number.
In there, gives an overview of data, voice, etc used.  Clicking on details, then takes you to a page of the more details of each call, etc.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@samanthada11 wrote:

Did Rogers remove the ability to view daily data usage? Also, are we still able to see a list of which numbers we've texted and called over the month? Can someone please walk me through how to view these, if they're still available? The new site is very confusing. 

Thanks!

****Edit Labels****

I don't know what kind of account you have, but I can view the last 20 transactions on my PayGo and 3 months back. That disappeared when the "changes" came, but it's back now. only I have to go the "scenic route" to find it.

After going to View Rogers Bill, I click My Rogers Profile, then Bills & Payments. From there I can choose my Cable or PayGo account from the dropdown box.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi samanthada11,

Welcome to the Community Forums and Thank you for your patience Smiley Happy.

If you're still looking for the ability to view your daily data and text usage, click here for a screenshot step by step, listed under one of our How To: Download Detailed Usage.

Hope you find this helpful
RogersArthur

kbmagic
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup I called a few weeks ago because they changed the app and website. Can no longer see how much data each person is using which was the only reason I used it. 4 people sharing a plan so now we don't know who went over. I agree...thought updates and new software meant you'd get more features and so far we are getting less but paying more. Sigh.

Topic Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 14 in conversation