Upgrade for 0 dollars on a 0-year term

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Upgrade for 0 dollars on a 0-year term

I have an exclusive offer on my account that says I can upgrade to an Iphone X 64gb silver for $0 on a 0-year term...  I assume this is a typo, and it's supposed to say on a 2-year term, right?  It sounds to me like an impossible deal, because I would just get a free phone with absolutely no terms.

Here's a screenshot of the offer, with my personal info redacted.

upgrade offer

(Image Rejected - Phone number is visible, Keep Personal Info Private - RogersTony)

*** Edited Labels ***

Re: Upgrade for 0 dollars on a 0-year term

Hello, @Ethanheh

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

We really appreciate you bringing this error to our attention. It is definitely a typo and should say "on a 2-year term". We have passed this along to the team that updates the content for Rogers.com and they will be correcting this shortly. 

The image you posted was rejected because there was still a personal phone number visible. Feel free to post the image again with all personal information removed and we can approve it for you.

Thanks again for giving us a heads up on this error!

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the response Tony, here's the image again.

To be clear you're saying that Rogers won't honor this offer?

upgrade free

Hello again, @Ethanheh

Thanks for reposting the screenshot with your personal information removed!

It is definitely an error on the website that we are implementing a fix for so we will not be able to honor this offer.

We do have a number of great offers available on the website. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can address it for you.

If you are not familiar with our Private messaging system please Click Here

RogersTony