cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upfront edge bill

Biggie1432
I've been around

Hello, I have currently have a upfront edge device that ended on Dec. 26th but I was not able to return it however I upgraded to a new phone thru online. My question is I have the $600 upfront edge amount on my bill would I still be charged for the on the billing date or will it update since I upgraded to a new phone and ordered a return kit with it? Jist trying to not have anyproblems with NSF of that's the case. Thanks for all the help!

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Upfront edge bill

RogersMaude

Hey @Biggie1432,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

Based on the Upfront Edge policy, customers must return their device within the last month of their existing term or the Upfront Edge amount will be automatically charged to their invoice. However, if you do not return your device by the end of the term you do have the option to return the device when it is part of a Hardware Upgrade for a grace period of 60 days after the term has expired.

The Upfront Edge amount will only be reversed once your device in good working condition is received at our warehouse. Have you returned your previous phone using the return kit at this point?

Has your invoice with the Upfront Edge amount already been generated? If it's not the case, the credit might be amount may be applied on time for your preauthorized payment but you would have to verify based on the date it's scheduled to for.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Upfront edge bill

RogersMaude

Hey @Biggie1432,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

Based on the Upfront Edge policy, customers must return their device within the last month of their existing term or the Upfront Edge amount will be automatically charged to their invoice. However, if you do not return your device by the end of the term you do have the option to return the device when it is part of a Hardware Upgrade for a grace period of 60 days after the term has expired.

The Upfront Edge amount will only be reversed once your device in good working condition is received at our warehouse. Have you returned your previous phone using the return kit at this point?

Has your invoice with the Upfront Edge amount already been generated? If it's not the case, the credit might be amount may be applied on time for your preauthorized payment but you would have to verify based on the date it's scheduled to for.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation