cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upfront Edge Return Kit Not Received

Melsuth37
I've been around

I upgraded my phone online 1 week ago today. I received my phone on the 28th of January. When I received my phone I did not receive the return kit for my old phone. I have a 600 upfront edge amount already on billed to me. I need the return kit so I can send back my old phone as what I agreed to. How do I get you to send me a return kit. It hasn't come yet and it has been nearly a week

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Upfront Edge Return Kit Not Received

RogersYasmine

Greetings @Melsuth37 ,

We appreciate you posting your concerns here in the Community. 🙂

It should take roughly 3-5 business days for you to receive the return kit in the mail. Once received, you have 7 days to return your Upfront Edge device as per the enclosed instructions.

We have responded to your PM but have yet to hear back from you. If you still require our assistance, please continue chatting with us there. 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

RogersYasmine

Greetings @Melsuth37 ,

We appreciate you posting your concerns here in the Community. 🙂

It should take roughly 3-5 business days for you to receive the return kit in the mail. Once received, you have 7 days to return your Upfront Edge device as per the enclosed instructions.

We have responded to your PM but have yet to hear back from you. If you still require our assistance, please continue chatting with us there. 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

beamrgurl
I've been here awhile
I requested 2 return kits when preordering my s23 ultras. Didnt get them. Put in a second request with rogers customer service and after a week have still not gotten them
I used to have 2 rogers near me and they have since been closed down.
Received the new phones Feb 10th and still waiting on the kits. My S21 ultras are cleaned boxed and ready to send back

Hi @beamrgurl,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for joining the conversation!

That is strange after having two requests you still have not received your return kit to ship us back the device. If it is past the 3 to 5 business days window, then please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can look into this further for you. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Hi there, 

It's been 2 weeks since I have initiated a return of my current device with Rogers, and still have NOT received the return kit. I connected with Rogers customer service multiple times already.

My contract is arriving at an expiry on March 18th - may someone confirm I won't get charged for the device as this situation is out of my control.

Thank you. 

Good evening @bananinmyshoes,

Welcome to the Community!

I understand the urgency of your inquiry. When you spoke to customer service did they tell you if a request has been sent to our offline team?  Have you had any follow ups since you last posted here? 

If there's been no updates please send us a private message @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to assist you. Check out this blog if you're not familiar with our PM system. 

RogersZia

Hi @RogersZia

Thank you for your prompt reply. I’ve been mentioned that a new return kit had been ordered for me, but nothing else.

Thank you,

Greetings @bananinmyshoes

Thanks for posting in the Community! 😊 I'm sorry to hear what transpired. I see you've recently sent us a PM and we've been discussing the issue with you there! If you have any further concerns, just let us know! 

RogersJo

I very recently upgraded a line on my shared plan and asked for it to be returned. I haven't yet received a kit to send back the phone. I ordered through online and was told to return the phone to the store, but because it was all done on the website I cannot return the phone to the store.
I have been waiting 2 weeks for the kit to come and now have the upfront edge cost of phone on my bill. Can I please be sent a return kit so I can send this phone back!

Good day @K_ditzend,

Thank you for sharing the details of your situation with us. I can understand your concern with regards to the Upfront Edge return of your device.

To further assist you, I do have a few questions for you. I hope you don't mind.

When placing the order online, did you select that you were keeping the phone or that it was going to be returned in good working condition?

You should have the ability to return the phone in question at one of our actual retail location. Have you been denied this transaction at one of our authorized dealers or at an official Rogers store?

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 9 in conversation