Unlimited messaging

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Unlimited messaging

What does the Unlimited Sent and Received Messaging mean? Is it like i can make a text message to any mobile number in Canada? Thanks

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Unlimited messaging

Hello @Betsky54

Unlimited text messaging means you can text any cellphone in Canada without getting charged. Incoming and outgoing text messages are included.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks a lot. I am new to Rogers... And it definitely helped a lot... 😃

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Betsky54

You are welcome! Anytime you have any question don't hesitate to come back and ask and we can assist you with it!
Coming on PPV!
Real Madrid vs. Atlético (Athletic) Bilbao Live
LIVE: Saturday April 21, 2019 10AM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499 | 391 (beIN English) 392 (beIN Spanish)
Price: $5.99 (HD) | $5.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $5.99 | (beIN subscription $14.99/mo.)
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Real Madrid faces Athletic Bilbao in a regular la liga league soccer match. Subscribe to beIN Sports for $14.99/mo. to get the game and more La Liga and international Sporting events.

Crawford vs. Khan Live
LIVE: Saturday April 20, 2019 9PM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $79.99 (HD) | $74.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $79.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Undefeated virtuoso Terence "Bud" Crawford (34-0, 25 KOs) will defend his welterweight world title against British boxing royalty Amir "King" Khan (33-4, 20 KOs) in a collision of superstars.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation