Unexpected Device Savings Recovery Fee

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Unexpected Device Savings Recovery Fee

Hi,

I have a rogers cell phone account via an employee discount at work.

A couple of weeks ago I woke up to my phone service completely being cutout, an unauthorized port tried to occur and rogers cut my service, later that day I was able to get it back up and running with lots of chat messages. When I just got my bill for October I have an $857 Device Savings Recovery Fee applied as during the above-unauthorized port Rogers canceled and reinstated my phone and charging me the fee. I've tried to work this out over chat however due to being a BSS and this unauthorized port I was given the fraud number to call, nobody else will help me. BUT, no one answers my phone call and now am going to have a over $1000+ bill due in a week which is not acceptable.

Thanks,

Andrew

***Added Labels***

Highlighted

Re: Unexpected Device Savings Recovery Fee

Good evening @w-o-l-f-e,

Experiencing a situation where there was some fraudulent activity on your account is definitely concerning.

When your phone number was reactivated, we should have reinstated your term and waived your FLEXtab.

You mentioned you were given the phone number of our Loss Prevention department. Did we also provide the extension of the advisor assigned to your account? We're referring to a "1-888" number, along with a 4-digit extension code.

If you do not have his or her extension, you can normally leave a voicemail to make sure they have your contact information for a call back.

Meanwhile, you can pay your last invoice minus the FLEXtab amount. If you need further assistance, please let us know!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes I have the extension number. How does the tab fee get removed from my bill, is that something only the member of the fraud department can do?

Hello, @w-o-l-f-e

We can definitely look into this for you and ensure the Flextab is reinstated so you don't have to face this huge bill.

Please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps so we can create a case to investigate this for you.

Not familiar with our Private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

RogersTony