Unauthorized Netflix Charges on my Rogers Bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dheeeehm
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Unauthorized Netflix Charges on my Rogers Bill

Im still having the same problem, last month i was charged twice for netflix one from rogers and one from my bank. I talked to one of the agents and was told that they will just take the 18.99 off my next bill which they did. Then this month of january, they sent me my bill and its way more than last month. I mean the agent said my account was accidentally subscribe to rogers. I dont get it.
RogersTony

Hello, @Dheeeehm

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Being billed for a service you did not subscribe to is definitely concerning. We are happy to help you find a solution to this.

Have you tried the steps outlined in the accepted solution for this thread? You can find it by clicking here.

Let us know if you are still having issues after trying these steps.

RogersTony

Zara2020
I've Been Around

I tried logging on to Rogers unable to find the Lets go tab. My parents are senior citizens and are being charged for Netflix monthly. They don’t even know hot to make a Netflix acct
RogersZia

Hello @Zara2020,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize how inconvenient unauthorized charges can be. We would like to help you resolve this as quickly as possible. Can you please tell us what steps have you tried from the solution so far? What happens when you sign in to MyRogers, are you not able to view the Let’s Go under the Netflix badge? Are you able to share a screenshot of what you see instead? Please make sure you edit out nay personal info before you upload the image. Are you trying this via the browser or the app?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

TBird4
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers just removed the Let's Go button which now makes it impossible to cancel the account with Netflix as you need the associated email address to do so that pop's up when you click on the link (it has to be on a device without an existing Netflix account). Somebody wrote some great instructions in another post. I was lucky to have done it before Rogers removed it, but unlucky to not have received a credit from Rogers for the Netflix accounts. It seems from the posts that some Rogers customers were luckier than me.  After 30 years of being a loyal Rogers customer, I decided to change providers over a $10 charge. Then I was charged another $20 on the next month's bill followed by a new $1200 iPhone 12 I never ordered. Good luck on getting this resolved.

PM12
I've Been Around

had the same problem.  also Spanish email

dark*******00@gmail.com

I followed the solution posted and it worked.  the "Let's Go" button is still there.

Dheeeehm
I've Been Here Awhile

This is upsetting, this is my third time asking rogers to fix the problem. It keep going on and on. Why do we need to contact netflix when its not their problem.

Swede
I've Been Around

It's now March 8th 2021 and this is still happening!!! Unbelievable!!! I'm following the same steps and we'll see what happens.

vmalloy
I've Been Around

Same here. Just got my first bill with the Netflix charge. First rep tried to tell me I accidentally clicked a button and created an account. Second rep told me they've seen this happen and should be investigated as fraud. Third rep told me all the scammers need is my phone number to charge to my Rogers account. Rogers has been absolutely useless. I was able to follow the instructions provided in this post and cancel with Netflix, but then I found I was retroactively billed for Netflix despite the "ongoing fraud investigation" on my account. Total inconsitency from Rogers on what is clearly a data breach and should be treated seriously. They need to educate their reps on how to deal with this and take some accountability for this fraud.

Stephane3
I've Been Around

Hi, I did everything and it's work, fews days after I got another bill of Netflix when Rogers assure me they would block Netflix activation from my account. Is the only solution is to close the account and go with another company?