Unauthorized Netflix Charges on my Rogers Bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersCorey

Re: Unauthorized Netflix Charges on my Rogers Bill

Greetings and welcome to our Community @Jstrate!

We can help with a billing dispute such as this. I'd like to take a closer look at your account and figure out why you're being told that we can't help you.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

jjverseveldt
I've Been Around

This has happened with my account as well. I have never signed up for Netflix before and there was no accounts linked to my email or phone number. I was able to find a different email that was connected to my account that the charges were going through. I told Netflix to cancel that account and its link to MyRogers and then proceeded to be in over 5 hours of talking with Netflix and rogers representatives about how I can get a refund which both said that I would have to get the refund from the other party. I finally got a refund when I went through my credit card company which is ridiculous. After all this was said and done with last month, I woke up this morning to another charge on my account this morning for Netflix. Can rogers please fix this and maybe talk with Netflix about a better solution. There was a security breach this year in which rogers said that its clients had some of there privacy compromised. If anything the Netflix subscription should be confirmed by the phone number. The email connected to my account is (removed for privacy purposes

barong7
I Plan to Stick Around

Sad to see that people are still banging their heads on this issue and that Rogers is still unable to resolve this.  I starting getting Netflix charges in October of 2019, yes 2019!  Was unable to get any help from Rogers to stop the monthly charges, and after being told by one person that it was my problem to solve last May,  I decided to cancel my account.  Total incompetency on this matter by Rogers.  Previously suggested to have CBC Marketplace expose this.   Over one year this has been going on.  Shameful.

Jstrate
I've Been Here Awhile

I have tried to PM @CommunityHelps several times but it doesn’t recognize as a proper address
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Matt86
I've Been Here Awhile

I just tried Mel28's solution and it seems to have worked, thank you for doing the legwork on this one. After getting the garbage customer service from Roger's representatives claiming they can do nothing about billing on an account they control and that they have to approve billings for. Also that I pay them for Netflix was all over this when I contacted them and have apparently blocked my Roger's account from being able to be associated with Netflix so this cant happen again. Once again Roger's has dropped the ball with customer service and refuse to foot the bill for their mistake or even admit they are in the wrong here. Think it's time to move on from being just a number to a faceless company that has zero integrity. Thanks again for doing absolutely nothing to help the customers that keep your company in your ivory tower.
RogersCorey

Hello Community!

If you should have any billing concerns with regards to line items that show up on your Rogers bill, you can always feel free to reach out to us via PM for further assistance. Typically billing concerns aren't something that can be handled through answers from other Community members, we must step in.

We would be happy to go over the bill and make corrections to your account if necessary. 🙂

Please PM us @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

angrybanana
I've Been Around

Nov 28th 2020 I started getting charged Netflix on my Rogers account.. BOTH COMPANIES HAVE NOT BE HELPFUL. It's a back and forth game. Rogers says its through Netflix, Netflix says its through Rogers. I just want it removed and my money back. 

Matt86
I've Been Here Awhile

Follow Mel28s post from earlier in this forum, use the email you find to go to Netflix they will be able to look up the account that is connected to the fraudulent email you find there, then give netflix your Roger's account and they can prevent the recurring billing, the moneynpart is upto Rogers
LauraWat
I've Been Here Awhile

This has happened on my account as well. Has there been a breach of security on several accounts?
Can you please suggest how to change my password?
Thanks,
Laura