Unauthorized Netflix Charges on my Rogers Bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Unauthorized Netflix Charges on my Rogers Bill

I am also experiencing this. Did you ever have your issue resolved? I've been charged for 3 months now and have tried to explain the situation to both Rogers and Netflix over the phone. I've spent over an hour in store with a manager trying to resolve the issue which he assured me was going to head office for review. Just got my July bill with another Netflix charge and am not sure where to go from here.
Highlighted

Hello, @astorozinski.

Thank you for joining this discussion, and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

Getting billed for the service which you have not subscribed to can be quite upsetting. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so we can investigate the charges and cancel the Netflix subscription for you. Details on how to send a private message explained in this blog.

Regards,

RogersMoin

PS: Any other participant of this thread feel free to send us a PM if the issue has resolved. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Has anyone been able to resolve this?
I called Rogers and they told me to call Netflix and I called Netflix and they told me to call Rogers.
Highlighted

Hello, @artp26.

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

Seeing unexpected charges on your invoice for Netflix can certainly be disconcerting, we would like to take a closer look at the situation with you.  Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Details on how to send a private message explained in this blog.

Regards,

RogersRob

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I've had the exact same experience. Very glad I'm not the only one. The charge has come up on two bills now.. not sure what to do from here... 

Highlighted

Hello @michsg

Thanks for your first post!

It can be upsetting seeing an unexpected Netflix charge on your account. We'd like to take a closer look at this for you and review what transpired.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can locate your information on our file and get started.

If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click  here

Cheers

RogersHarry